Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work unexperinced wit 8 years of experince

unexperinced wit 8 years of experince

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work unexperinced wit 8 years of experince

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    pkosijer
    Participant

Dear All ,

I’ve been working in the industry, first as a Commercial diver and than as Air diving supervisor for some time.During my last two years, I’ve been involved in some trenching operations, in Caspian sea ( Kazakhstan) for Italian, Saipem and Sonsub, as Diving support for trenching. As RoV is definitely a future of underwater constructions, I decided to give it a try, so last month I attended an RoV pilot technician course, and would like to continue my career, in that field.
    As you can see from my CV ( attached) I’ve been in this quite a long time. My references are valid, so please do not hesitate to contact any of them, if you find me interesting for your company.
    Basic reason, for changing my job is trying to get some better rotations ( as with Italians they were quite long ones) and of course, the fact that money is a bit better in RoV comparing to diving.
    I do speak English, Italian and Russian, and do have a good experience in Hydraulics, mechanics and overall underwater procedures. Working as Diving supervisor, gave me a chance to familiarize myself with IMCA Code of practice, as well as with all segments of HSE policies in offshore.
    My computer skills are far better then average, especially in the field of graphic design, drawings, ect.
    During all these years, I’ve been working in west and north Africa, Middle east, Mediterranean, Far east…Also, I’ve been working on PLB, HLB, Trenching vessels, DSV, DP Vessels…ect.

Currently, I am available, as my Kazakhstan project is not about to start by the end of this month, so I would like to take a chance and try to get involved with some RoV projects.
    I do have a valid Bosiet&Huet, Opito approved, as well as UKOOA medical, and I have no restrictions in mobilizing to any part of the world.( including West Africa or middle east.

In case you need any other relevant document or cert., please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

P.Kosijer

89 a Woodside, Wimbledon
    London, SW19 7BA
    United Kingdom

+44 20 81238112
    +385 98 9944088 ( Croatia )

pkosijer@gmail.com

pkosijer – Skype

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar