Home Forums ROV ROV Technical Discussions Video recording and event logging

Video recording and event logging

Home Forums ROV ROV Technical Discussions Video recording and event logging

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rov_er
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m looking for products allowing event logging during digital video recording.
    Requirements are robustness, ease of use (event logging and video recording are to be managed by the ROV team), possibility to log events as well as navigation data, video overlay management, encoded video recording (AVI, MPEG 1 or 2), grab video stills.
    By looking on the internet and previous topics on this forum, I found only two products that fit my needs (especially the second one):
    – VisualSoft VisualDVR (HW) + VisualWorks (SW) + VisualEvent (SW)
    – Edge DVR Inspection System

Does anyone know any other product available on the market?

Cheers,

rov_er

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Yes…… Will find the info for you tel numbers and contact tomorrow.

Raymond
    Participant

Hey ROV_ER,

NETmc Marine is a UK based supplier of DVRs to the offshore market. we have stand alone and networkable units which are used across the world by ROV, diving, survey and Oil companies including Shell, Woodside, Fugro, Subsea 7, Oceaneering and several others. Our Inspector DVR is used by most Coabis users for structural inspection eventing and our new Triops pipeline system has been interfaced to the EIVA NaviPac and NaviEvent software.

If you wish i can arrange more technical details for you, just send me an email to sales@netmcmarine.co.uk.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Hi ROV-r
    As promised,
    The software programme is called EdgeDVR
    Contact Name Chris Bryant
    Subseavision
    UK (0) 1202 – 656861

MrPie
    Participant

Coabis Express (based on the long-standing and very widely-used Coabis product) does most of what you are looking for. It is due for release end-2010. http://www.coabis.com

rov_er
    Participant

Thanks for your help guys,

I ended up with a clear overview of what is currently available on the market.

rov_er

slayer
    Participant

Do not forget the excellent Options Vigra Video logger, one of the best I’ve tried. Much better than the VisualSoft system.

Raymond
    Participant

Reference Coabis Express, note this will work with the NETmc Marine Inspector, same as the full Coabis licence.

http://www.netmcmarine.co.uk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar