Home Forums Other Employment Opportunities Other Employment Opportunities Wanted, Mechanical Tech onshore

Wanted, Mechanical Tech onshore

Home Forums Other Employment Opportunities Other Employment Opportunities Wanted, Mechanical Tech onshore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mag50
    Participant

I found another onshore job oppertunity.
    Im not a agency rep, im an experience ROV personnel looking out for my ROV people. This is a job lead you must investagate the job for yourself.
    "If the shoe fit’s wear it"

Mechanical Technician, BEV Recruitment
    Our client is looking to recruit a Mechanical Technician Key Responsibilities: In house repair, maintenance and calibration of mechanical, hydraulic and hydrostatic testing equipment within the company hire fleet. In house and onsite repair of customer owned equipment. Carry out all works in accordance with defined Quality & health and Safety Requirements. Liaise with clients and …

Job Type: Staff
    Job Ref.: J143392
    To Apply: http://www.oilcareers.com/content/jobsearch/job_advert.asp?id=J143392

Good luck

Anonymous

Mag 50,

You are very lucky. You find the best person for thid wonderful job.

I am mechanical engineer, speciality: hidraulic and pneumatic machines, very good manuality, I worked 15 years as researcher in a great microelectronic institute. The last 5 years I woked in a simulation lab, especially microfluidic simulation, but my dream is to "put the hands on work".

Santa

Anonymous

And I like very much the shoes, the finest shoes in the world.

Anonymous

Dear Mag 50,

it is a great problem: I don’t have current full driving licence cause I like to walk with my finest shoes everywhere in the world. If you resolve this problem, I assure you that all the other requirements are solved.

I am very good in house repair, I’m inventive and I like to work with any kind of machines, not only hydraulic or pneumatic.

I am very competitive person who like the well done things because I’m a perfectionist person.

I have also artistic skills, I study paining arts and piano and I like very much to do an artistic job (It’s not match very well with the forklift licence)

I assure you that I have manager skills (I have a loud voice and I scared all)

I am the most enthusiastic and highly motivated (by money) person in the world.

Sincerely,

Santa (without Claus)

Anonymous

Dear Mag 50,

thank you for yours services, but in France it is an expression:

"Qui se scuze s’accuze" which means that all of us qui tell us several times that are not head hunter or other else s’accuze.

Sorry if I tell you that.

Santa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Wanted, Mechanical Tech onshore’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar