Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Wanted Sea Eye Panther Guys for India !

Wanted Sea Eye Panther Guys for India !

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Wanted Sea Eye Panther Guys for India !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    subman
    Participant

Hi Guys

This requirement just came in :-

ROV Supv x 2 nos and ROV Techs x 2 nos.

Start Date : Oct 15th approx

Work : Construction Support

Good Luck

Subman

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Subman,

You should mention that all candidates should already possess that luverly MOHA required at the venerable Indian Immigration posts!!!

Mark McGirr
    Participant

Scotty, this has to be applied for with the LOI and is vessel specific, so no one is going to possess the correwct MOHA

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

I believe there was a certain contract where this did not apply. A massive amount of tea money spent??? Who knows? Whether this was true or not, I am not knowing…

subman
    Participant

No I did not forget the MOHA or the visa as I did ask and its all being sorted out over there .

Worked over there many times before so it was one of the first things I asked because my visa ran out last year .

Have Fun

Subman

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Subman,

Good deal. Thanks for passing the info along for all and sundry… But I’d like to add: without "grease on the gears" those MOHAS could take a very long time. So anyone thinking they can just waltz in and go to work there, is in for a disappointment. Subman, what happened or what was the end result of your expired visa? And was it an "agent error"?

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Maybe it’s too early in the morning for me.. not had my first cup ‘o’ tea yet.

I can’t see any contact information, company name, agency etc??

subman
    Participant

It takes no time at all to get the visa or the MOHA from the Bangkok Embassy .
    About the same time as getting a Petronas Smart Card If the Client wants you about one week .

As for my work visa for India it was only good for one year so it will need to be replaced .

Best you email Hormuz Aderianwalla and he will tell you the same " Send your Cv " if interested ! and they will sort out The Visa and MOHA .

If your not interested then leave it to the people that are .

Sorry James must be old age here is full contact details .

SEATEK INDIA
    Hormuz Aderianwalla
    Mob : + 91-9820313118
    Fax : + 91-22-24182852
    Office : +91-22-32563258 / 59.
    Email : hormuz@seatekindia.com
    Add : C-13/14, Antop Hill Warehousing Complex

Barkat Ali Road, Wadala (E), Mumbai- 400 037 India

Cheers

Subman

ANCHORMAN
    Participant

This Email box is Full hormuz@seatekindia.com so how can people aproach them for work if they dont want to play the game ???? Has any one worked for them before? Are they OK?

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Subman stated:

It takes no time at all to get the visa or the MOHA from the Bangkok Embassy .
    About the same time as getting a Petronas Smart Card If the Client wants you about one week .

Well huh… dinnae kin tha a fore…

One learns sumthin’ ever day!!

subman
    Participant

Sorry to hear his mail box is full I think your find there working for Fugro in the Middle East there is also some falcon work going in the caspian sea best you contact Fugro Direct .

Dolcinea Chirazi
    Operations Coordinator – Subsea Services
    Fugro Survey (Middle East) Ltd., Abu Dhabi
    Telephone: +97125547810 / Mobile: +971506132173 / Fax: +97125547811
    Email: d.chirazi@FUGRO-UAE.COM / Website: http://www.fugro-uae.com
    Address: Plot 1F, Sector MN1, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates /
    P.O. Box 43088, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Cheers

Subman

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar