Home Forums General General Board WARNING!! Nigerian police Striking

WARNING!! Nigerian police Striking

Home Forums General General Board WARNING!! Nigerian police Striking

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    star
    Participant

Just to add to the shit in nigeria..the police will be going on strike soon, reports say april 10th.. around and near the time of elections..
    shit hits the fan perhaps!! 😮

R2D2
    Participant

So, just how is anyone going to know when they are actually on strike?

star
    Participant

well.. the fact that there is big police presence at the airforce base where the choppers run from.. i expect when they strike the police guards will not be there.. also I am sure we will know.. i notice something about you .. your american, it explains your ignorance!!! 🙄 😆 🙄

R2D2
    Participant

Sorry Chum,
    Not quite as ignorant as you may presume.
    Born in Africa. The only real African for miles in this part of good old US of A and I hope it stays that way. It has been the best 2 years of my life!!

Have had the pleasure of Congo, Zambia, Mocambique, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, South Africa, Angolsh & Nigeria…. 46 years of the dark, cursed continent. It has been quite a specticle watching it go down the toilet.

I know your ‘woods’ fairly well and have enjoyed being ripped off virtually at gun-point ( shots fired at us) in a "road-block" between the airport & the military heliport at PH. That was by the very people that are supposed to serve & protect! Come on… do they have any clue about civil law etc?

I’ve never seen that many ‘official’ people hanging around an establishment doing absolutely nothing. I wonder how much it costs the oil companies to subsidise the farce?

One good spin-off I would expect, is that with the Police on strike, it should be less expensive transiting as less bribes will be incurred.

A surprisingly informative website to keep up with the current rot is http://www.iol.co.za

Ah well, off to enjoy life as people should, free and with dignity…… helping others and all that..

Cheers,
    RRR ( R’ Rhodie Rebel 😉 )

truered
    Participant

seems like things are hotting up down nigeria way, fugro have cancelled all crew changes until the elections have finished 😯

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar