Home Forums Safety, Survival Courses & Medicals Safety – General Where to buy Jallatte Boots in Thailand ?

Where to buy Jallatte Boots in Thailand ?

Home Forums Safety, Survival Courses & Medicals Safety – General Where to buy Jallatte Boots in Thailand ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    subman
    Participant

Hi Guys

Does any body on here know were I can buy a pair of Jallatte Boots in Thailand ?
    I am now in Bangkok now and then heading to Songkhla .

Cheers

Subman

sedco
    Participant

Buy yourself some Pangolin safety boots by Thai Safety Shoes (Google them). Just as good as Jaletta’s and only 1300B.

Anything over size 10 you will need to put an order in for.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Searching on this site ( Top left search box Search ROVworld ) for ‘PPE Thailand’ pulled up the result below.

http://www.rovworld.com/ftopict-3592.html

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Buy yourself some Pangolin safety boots by Thai Safety Shoes (Google them). Just as good as Jaletta’s and only 1300B.

Anything over size 10 you will need to put an order in for.

I just bought a pair of Pangolin work boots for 1850 baht delivered to the house from Thai Safety Shoes on Sukhumvit soi 22. And yes, there may be a lead time.

Mark McGirr
    Participant

Good chance of a lead time for the Pangolins, but their ok.
    No Jallates in Thailand

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Just a small point but when buying safety boots try to pick out a pair that has a vertical zip as well as laces. The old slip on (aka slip off easily when you least want them to) boots with their ‘cowboy style’ heritage are losing favour.

In the UK, and some other areas of the world, some companies are insisting that the laces and zip type are of the type to be used.

Example

http://www.moandco.com/ppe/our-products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_moandco.tpl&product_id=108&category_id=20

subman
    Participant

Ok Guys after a indepth Search all over a Thailand for Jallatte Boots the best I could do was find a Dealer who can get Jallatte Boots up to Size 9 the contact details are Songkhla Chemical Service Ltd , Email songkhla.cs@gmail.com

For those people with larger feet its a import job and shipping cost are all most the price of the Boots but its worth it as I know I can put these boots straight on and be in them for 12 hours with no problem .

If I get any more info I will update .

Cheers

Subman

Spacer
    Participant

I wear Pangolin boots.

I bought their top of line. Good quality, very comfortable. Don’t think I paid more than 1800 Bht.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Ok Guys after a indepth Search all over a Thailand for Jallatte Boots the best I could do was find a Dealer who can get Jallatte Boots up to Size 9 the contact details are Songkhla Chemical Service Ltd , Email songkhla.cs@gmail.com

For those people with larger feet its a import job and shipping cost are all most the price of the Boots but its worth it as I know I can put these boots straight on and be in them for 12 hours with no problem .

If I get any more info I will update .

Cheers

Subman

That’s UK 9 folks (or 43 metric / EU)…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar