Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work Who’s hiring at the moment ????!!!!!

Who’s hiring at the moment ????!!!!!

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work Who’s hiring at the moment ????!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Divemaster
    Participant

Hey there,

I’m looking for a job as a ROV operator / technician , I’ve got 7 years offshore exp. survival/huet/medical . At the moment I’m in Australia waiting for my next job (Brunei) starting this week ?!

Mostly working on geotechnical drillingvessels worldwide as a electronics/operator with both electronics and hydraulics exp. handling tools/winches/A-frames etc. ready for a careerchange to ROV’s .

Cheers,
    Divemaster

David
    Participant

I am looking for pilots and I can train people who may not have a lot of experience. send me an email at dshaw@bsjproject.com

David

face21
    Participant

I am looking for pilots and I can train people who may not have a lot of experience. send me an email at dshaw@bsjproject.com

David

Hi David….Im a tarinee ROV Pilot Tech..just finish my course last february in Subic….Right now Im seeking for a job as a ROV Pilot Tech..just wondering if you are still interested in looking for ROV Pilot…Any enquiry here’s my email at mfaridz.doming@gmail.com..currently I’m in Malaysia….I have my UKOOA medical cert expeiry March 2010,HUET n Basic fire fighting…

Ray Shields
    Participant

Everybody is hiring people at the moment.

They just may not be hiring you as there are hundreds of other more experienced people in front of you.

David, I seem to remember some bad experiences people had after responding to a job offer of yours on here in the past. Something along th elines of paying people £50 a day and having to pay their own flights?

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Let’s feed him to the lions!!!! Or if you want to do it slower, the leeches….

flyingduck
    Participant

Do you mean sealions?

elad1986
    Participant

oh dear

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar