Home Forums General General Board Aberdeen/Scotland Senior Role Bus.Dev.Manager-60K base

Aberdeen/Scotland Senior Role Bus.Dev.Manager-60K base

Home Forums General General Board Aberdeen/Scotland Senior Role Bus.Dev.Manager-60K base

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rick1925
    Participant

Hi Folks,
    I am looking for a Regional Business Development Director/Manager (Aberdeen Based). Wages 60K+Target on Earnings.
    Briefly:
    The Company: Sells Software and Solutions that enables for eg ROV manufacturers, Oil and Gas firms etc to train relevant operational personell on Simulators prior to attempting in the Sub Sea Environment.Comapny is a reputed firm and they have NO Staff Turonver at all since its inception 12 years ago.

The Role: Business Development (80% New Business and 20 % Account Management,), Strengthening Existing relationships whilst forging on New Business Development from cross functional and cross sector leads.
    Intially confined to Aberdeen and Norway, larger picture as per the strategic plan is to assume Global Responsibility on a director level.
    This is a independent role and will require a can
    Key words: New Business, Business Development, Sales and Sales Management, Strategic Growth, Alliance Partnership.

The Candidate: 2-3 Years minimum experience selling similar products or coming from Technology Sales Background(Software , test and or diagnostic), Proven New Business skills, Sales and People Management experience(Sales team as the roles criteria will also be to expand on teams and performance manage, coach, mentor)
    Experience in Sales Management/Regional Sales management within the oil and gas, offshore construction firms and or ROV market is desirable.
    Career Ambitions are essential as the role is not confined to Aberdeen/Norway,

The Rewards: A fantastic,a closely knit , warm team and open culture who would want to learn from you as much as you would want to learn from them. 40-60K + Earnings on Targets met.

Will suit a dynamic and seriously career minded individual. We respect age, gender, religious and cultural values of individual and therefore we will expect the same from you.
    Please contact rakesh on 087004445644 or forwrd me your cv at the first instance on rakesh@northpointrecruitment.com

Anonymous

So its….

"I am looking for a Regional Business Development Director/Manager (Aberdeen Based). Wages 60K+Target on Earnings "

or is it…..

The Rewards: A fantastic,a closely knit , warm team and open culture who would want to learn from you as much as you would want to learn from them. 40-60K + Earnings on Targets met.

so is a 40k + OTE or 60k+ OTE???

I am confused…….My brain hurts, i am off to ask the bus driver 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar