Home Forums General General Board agencies and expenses issues

agencies and expenses issues

Home Forums General General Board agencies and expenses issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    liddelljohn
    Participant

i have been working via Agencies for the last 5 years , never had a problem getting my travel and incidental payments for meals, back until recently now 3 recent jobs over last 4 months with 2 different agencies I still have not received over £380 in total expenses and the agencies dont seem bothered to expedite the payments both have made excuses that they did not receive the paper work or receipts but i have resent all paperwork 3 times and they acknowledge emails arrived !!! , although both were prompt in paying salary ,

any one else had this problem recently

sedco
    Participant

A little publicity for the agencies concerned might work wonders.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

A little publicity for the agencies concerned might work wonders.

Agreed! It’s no good suggesting that certain agencies are letting the side down and not mentioning who they are. Publish the name of the company by all means but keep personal names (of the people you are dealing with for example) out of it.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Well , If the agencies are dumb enough and greedy enough to employ trainees on their books , …………… DEFINATELY name them 😈

liddelljohn
    Participant

I will give them another chance to sort it ,, as James might remember some agencies have worked out Board members names before and it has had dire consequences for employment

liddelljohn
    Participant

OK just got an Email from one of the agencies AGR and they have dealt with the problem , payment and apology on the way , caused by someone going on holiday .

liddelljohn
    Participant

The matter is now resolved my apologies to any one offended

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar