Home Forums General Union Information (General Discussion) Aussie ROV Workers and Uni0n membership

Aussie ROV Workers and Uni0n membership

Home Forums General Union Information (General Discussion) Aussie ROV Workers and Uni0n membership

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Guys (I don’t think we have any girls yet!)

I’m interested in seeing how people think about the status of uni0n membership in Oz.

I’ve asked James Mc to run a poll but he wants amongst other things to see if this thread will float.

To my mind things seem to have been going fairly positively since the MUA took on the ROV workers but I’d like anyone to put forward their pros and cons in this thread in the interests of a good clean argument. Note also if there is enough support there is also a closed forum for the UK types that could probably be replicated for the Oz situation.

Cheers,

Ozfifer

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Hi Guys (I don’t think we have any girls yet!)

Except one of the website admins?

Ray Shields
    Participant

And 1 or 2 at Hallin?

And there was 2 at Sonsub?

And one at Subsea 7 in the UK?

Anonymous

Apologies, kind of off-topic though as I was specifically addressing readers who would be working in Oz at the moment.:roll:

Personally, I have had a female supervisor (not in the biblical senses) at Geo Subsea.

Being a SNAG the very last thing I would wish to do would be to offend the other half of the race!

Any replies on-topic gratefully received! 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar