Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? BALLOY LONG BEACH SUBIC BAY

BALLOY LONG BEACH SUBIC BAY

Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? BALLOY LONG BEACH SUBIC BAY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Cabledog
    Participant

Guys and Gals,

Myself and a group of friends are in the process of taking over a hotel/resort in Subic Bay, those of you who know the area will know it as SHEAVENS at the moment. It is an 18 room beach front resort which we are in the process of turning into a PADI IDC RESORT the only one in the area. We also offer parasailing, jetski’s and the opportunity to scuba dive with the Whales and Dolphins at Ocean adventure, one off, if not the only place in the world that this is possible. We are 2 hours from Angeles City at the moment, once the new expressway is complete that will reduce to 45 mins.

The new website will be online in a week or so until then you can have a look at the resort (without the DIVE CENTRE) http://www.sheavens.com.

The resort is to be run by expats for expats, so the beer and the craic will be great as is the night life in the area,the menu includes local, western and thai food.

The dive operation goes on-line July 25th, and with that we are please to offer all members of rovworld a 10% discount on all diving/gear rental and equipment purchases. This includes the discover suba course.

This offer is Valid until Dec 31st 2007 and you must specifiy ROVWORLD CDDIVE

For those of you that have been to the resort already could you please post your opinions and suggestions for improvement.

To everyone else we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Looks pretty good Dog!! I’ll probably give it a go. I do have one suggestion for the Penthouse suites and that is to have an adjoining room hooked up together. Otherwise, well done and very reasonable.

Cabledog
    Participant

Cheers Scott,

Will put it to the board and see what they say. It is planned to reduce the size of the penthouse at little to ensure we can get an extra room on there for maids quarters or something.

Be good
    Dog

Anonymous

Hi Cabledog
    Global marine?????????

Cabledog
    Participant

Hi Deepdown.

I guess you are asking if I work for GM. No mate I don’t. I would like to though!!

Take it easy
    Dog

Cabledog
    Participant

UPDATE

We have just had it confirmed that we also have a 900 sq mtr plot of land with the purchase of the hotel. the plan is to develope this site and construct a selection of hotel rooms and condo’s as well as a retail area. The condo’s will mainly be for sale/long term rent and will have a private parking space, as yet we do not have firm prices for these but construction is planned to commence in approx six months.

I will update as more information becomes available

Dog

Cabledog
    Participant

Guys and Gals,

The new website for the resort will be online within the week. It will be http://www.subicshipwreckresort.com all the usual links will be there.

We can now also offer transport to and from Manila and Clarke airports. Things are progressing well for our takeover on the 24th July so I hope to be meeting some of you in person over the next few weeks.

Be good.
    😆 Dog

TheProphet
    Participant

CableDog

Just because it’s run by expats for expats dosn’t mean the crack and the beer will be great.
    Probably better off going out with the locals than sitting swapping stories of how we made this ROV great and done this job better blah bah blah 😆

Cabledog
    Participant

Prophet,

Not sure if you you know the area at all, but quite a few of our mates ARE locals and by that I mean Philipinas. Have never met any one who sits in the pub talking about great ROV’s either as it happens. 😯

I realise that the rov world is a little secular but not all expats are rov pilots etc 💡 We cater for all kinds of people from tourists and locals, to expats and 2 rov guys I know of 😆 others include 1 OIM 1 boiler maker, a few divers and the odd piss artist 😀

Still, hope to you see you there one day, will buy you a local 😈 (beer)

Be good
    Dog

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Dog,

San Mig is just fine as long as it’s ice cold – unlike out in some of the provinces where one needs to put ice in the glass first (sacrilege!!!)

TheProphet
    Participant

Dog

I might just take you up on that offer.

The comment about expats wasn’t directly aimed at you.
    Iv’e been around and tend to stay clear of any expat activity whilst away from good ole blighty as you get sick os hearing all the usual crap. 😈

Anyway enough said i checked out the site and it looks pretty cool, all the best in your adventure. 😀

Cabledog
    Participant

Scott,

The SML is right out of the ice pack 😀

Prophet, I realise the expat thing can be a pain in the arse if you like we can ban all talk about rov and rigs at the bar. Rule 101 😉

Be good
    Dog

liddelljohn
    Participant

Cabledog ,
    I emailed Sheavens last week about staying for 3 weeks from 2nd September as I am doing the SUBNET course at SUBIC can you do me a deal on a room for 3 weeks with wifi.I did not get a reply yet .

Last time i stayed at Legenda but the place was crap.I visited your place for a look see it seems nice.

cheers Jerry

Kevin Kelly
    Participant

I stayed @ Sheaven’s past 4 weeks… Best Hotel around Balloy for sure!!

Mark
    Participant

What’s happening in Balloy? It was always all go in Subic City a few years back

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar