Home Forums INSPECTION (CSWIP etc.) Inspection Personnel – Available For Work Coastal Inspection Engineer looking for 1st step offshore.

Coastal Inspection Engineer looking for 1st step offshore.

Home Forums INSPECTION (CSWIP etc.) Inspection Personnel – Available For Work Coastal Inspection Engineer looking for 1st step offshore.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Parry
    Participant

I am a civil engineering graduate and have several years experience inspecting coastal structures in the UK including steel, concrete, pipelines, outfalls etc. I have run the entire inspection process from planning, managing and directing the divers and recording data, NDT and then subsequently writing the report, designing and costing the maintenance requirements.

The CSWIP comitee have considered my CV and have given me the green light to sit the 3.4u examinations if I can gain 60 days offshore experience.

Although I am an experienced coastal inspector I am looking for ANY offshore position from roughneck upwards to give me the offshore experience that CSwip demands.

Any advice, suggestions or opportunities would be greatly apppreciated.

Please see my attached my CV

Chris Parry

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Chris

I have deleted your duplicated post from the ROV section.
    We do not allow double posting in this Forum.

Please check your Personal Messages re your CV being on-line.

Iain Gartshore
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Try Oceaneering inspection in Aberdeen they are screeming for guys if you have inspection background they would defo look at your CV.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar