Home Forums General General Board CSWIP 3.3U – ROV inspector course Looking for Tuition Notes

CSWIP 3.3U – ROV inspector course Looking for Tuition Notes

Home Forums General General Board CSWIP 3.3U – ROV inspector course Looking for Tuition Notes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    deepseacon
    Participant

TWI training course DIS3

CSWIP 3.3U – ROV inspector

I am seeking to find a copy of the Tution Notes for this course.

Does anybody know of a good link for this pdf?

Thanks

I have a copy of the 3.4U Notes if thats any help to anyone.

Paul Bond
    Participant

The 3.3u coursework is encompassed in the 3.4u course, (which you have the notes for, so you already knew that!)

deepseacon
    Participant

I am interested in the 3.3U Notes as for the 3.4U is 550 Pages and involves 3.1U & 3.2U & 3.3U

Just looking for the 3.3U Notes.

Thanks

rovbionic
    Participant

Don’t waste your time doing the 3.3u….if your going to get into that line go for the full mounty and do the 3.4u….you will make your $$$ back for sure…..did it for a decade…dry work…….enjoy.

Wade Berglund
    Participant

I thought that the 3.3 course was a prerequisite for the 3.4 course? I was looking at it as well.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Don’t waste your time doing the 3.3u….if your going to get into that line go for the full mounty and do the 3.4u….you will make your $$$ back for sure…..did it for a decade…dry work…….enjoy.

I agree.

The 3.3u is not a prerequisite to be able to take the 3.4u.

rovbionic
    Participant

Out of interest …where did this resirected interest ffor 3.3u come from.

I n bombed out in the late 80’s.

I did the paper chase from being a 3.1u diver and went into the 3.4u business with an ACFM to support it…..lads….you can make $$$$ as a 3.4u but you will also need logistic support trainning and experience in the likes of Cobais.

Baby sitting divers is probably not what your looking for……because that is what you will be doing alot of…..and paper shuffle up the wazoo!

Think!

Bristar
    Participant

dull dull dull… isn’t the highlight of your day a "crack like indication"???

James McLauchlan
    Participant

dull dull dull… isn’t the highlight of your day a "crack like indication"???

Bristar

That was not needed at all…..

It may be that inspection is not your thing, but to others it’s their job.
    If inspection type people wish to to discuss their job here then they should be able to do so without uncalled for comments like yours.

If you don’t have any decent input, don’t bother posting.

regards
    James Mc
    Website Admin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar