Home Forums General Danger Zone! DEEP SEA KISH Co. – Tread Carefully

DEEP SEA KISH Co. – Tread Carefully

Home Forums General Danger Zone! DEEP SEA KISH Co. – Tread Carefully

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

It seems that DEEP SEA KISH Co. based in IRAN are putting their feelers out to crew a job or two.

I have recently received an email asking me to add a warning to the website indicating this company may not follow through with payment of salary. Whilst I have no direct knowledge of this I have just seen a post in the Forum (from another source) pretty much stating the same.

Therefore, I suggest that anybody contacted by DEEP SEA KISH Co. be very careful about committing to anything unless you feel you wish to become a charity worker that is!

DEEP SEA KISH Co.
    16, 2nd Floor, Unit 6, Adl St.
    Mokhberi Ave, Ashrafi Esfahani
    Highway, Pounak Sq., Tehran, IRAN
    Tel: +98 21 44471509

best regards
    James Mc

Dan Stephenson
    Participant

Do you have an update on this?
    They have asked us to supply crew and not sure if it’s worth even thinking about… Any recent reports of them paying on time / late / not paying?

James McLauchlan
    Participant

No update, but unless you have previous, successful, history with the company I would need to ask why you might think they have approached your organisation and not another agency they have used before?

I’m not personally suggesting that DEEP SEA KISH Co. based in IRAN are a bad company to do business with as I have no direct experience with them, but I have seen other companies in the past, known as are bad to do business with, jump from agency to agency and choose some of the smaller ones to try it on with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar