Home Forums General General Board DF hydraulic consultants

DF hydraulic consultants

Home Forums General General Board DF hydraulic consultants

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Morne
    Participant

Can any one give me some info on this company. ( DF hydraulic consultants )

deepseacon
    Participant

Here is the last e-mail from them and one other below it to understand it in more detail. After 7 weeks of them mailing me and i replying to there e-mails they still would not tell the rate !!!!!!!. On the Blag i would say.

I have tried to phone you but cannot get through on any of the numbers on your CV.

Pilot techs start on £262 and go up from there I would envisage you being on a higher rate due to your experience and if we have good reports you could move on to supervisor very quickly.

We hire guys on either a payroll of self employed basis.

The positions we have are Trainee, Tech, Pilot Tech, Supervisor and Superintendant.

The first three levels are subdivided depending on the experience and the evaluations which we get back from the ships.

Tyco are not our only customer but they are our main customer at the moment.

We are not manning any ships in the GOM our ships are in the UK, three in USA ports, Taiwan, Singapore, Oman, Bahamas and Spain.

They Wanted Experenced Electrical Guys here is one of the first mails

We are looking to increase our manning level by around 10 men at present and are looking for experienced pilots with ET experience this could for cable burial work or in the oil and gas industry.

But there experenced starts at what 262GBP !!!!!!!!!!.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

But there experenced starts at what 262GBP !!!!!!!!!!.

Tellem’ to stuff it!!!!!!!!!!!! Really. 👿 That rate is for a brand new inexperienced guy without a trade.

Ghost
    Participant

A good Company look after there men well I hear. Rates are based on how good you are. I am considering them myself if they will take me.

K2
    Participant

Check out their new website – Pharos Offshore Group.

Been a few years since I worked for them but they had a good bunch of guys but they’re incredibly close knit. DF is a fair guy and looked after his guys/ gals.

I only left because of the pay. There was no set rate. Basically you got what you negotiated. I had a number of rises but even so, the rates were incredibly low. So that was that. I went to a company who paid their trainees more than what DF was paying his experienced guys. However, if you have the experience and can negotiate a good rate then they’re worth a look.

Selection of subs and ploughs etc but mainly trenching. Tyco have nice vessels and there’s usually VOPs too.

😉

turtle
    Participant

received two days ago:

The following events have occurred for D F HYDRAULIC CONSULTANTS LTD. Recently Filed Documents———————25/05/2011 – Termination of appointment of secretary25/05/2011 – Termination of appointment of director25/05/2011 – Termination of appointment of director

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Pharos…

One of their vessels and 2 x XLX systems were purchased last year by a SEA company. I understood it as they were liquidating as of last year.

Phil Walker
    Participant

Dear All

Very interesting to see your comments.
    If you look, you will see that DF is a subsidiary company of Pharos.
    Another three year contract just signed, more things planned very soon.

Regards
    Phil Walker
    Pharos Offshore Group Ltd.
    http://www.Pharosoffshoregroup.com

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Dear All

Very interesting to see your comments.
    If you look, you will see that DF is a subsidiary company of Pharos.
    Another three year contract just signed, more things planned very soon.

Regards
    Phil Walker
    Pharos Offshore Group Ltd.
    http://www.Pharosoffshoregroup.com

Hi Phil,

Sorry, I forgot you were there… Could you perhaps disclose some more info for the lads asking? There is, in fact a bit of confusion concerning Pharos…

Best regards,

Scott

Phil Walker
    Participant

All

Pharos Offshore Group Ltd is now the main company just as say Helix is the main company that own Canyon . So DF Hydraulic consultants Ltd is the operating company for people but a sub of Pharos.
    We do not just do manning, there is equipment, engineering etc (again see the web site).

I joined forces with Dave Ferguson a few years ago but have now taken over more of the lead roll.

Any questions, issues etc phil.walker@pharos-offshore.com

Cheers

Phil

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Thanks Phil!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar