Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Doha, Qatar.. Is that all?

Doha, Qatar.. Is that all?

Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Doha, Qatar.. Is that all?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vassilis Tsigerakis
    Participant

Hi everybody..
    Does anyone has any info on what and where to do in Doha?
    I am on my third week here and looks like its going to be another 15 long ones before I leave this place for good!
    Seems that a couple of shopping malls and a few hotel bars is as good as it gets.. :-S

Thanks!

Che
    Participant

Sherazad in the ramada used to bre good, and garvies was cheap aslthough I believe it has lost it’s liscence. I quite like the Old manor steak house, top floor , La Mercure Hotel. Othar than that……not much.

deepseacon
    Participant

Well Next week some Motor Bike racing at Losail

13/11/10 QTEL FIM Endurance World Championship
    8 HOURS OF DOHA Qatar Doha/Losail .

Grandstand ticket price for 3 days 50 QR (14USD)

Quite a lot of things going on each Friday and Saturday at the Track.

Bill Bulloch
    Participant

The Sportsbar in the Radisson Blu Hotel is okay. Decent range of beers, sport filled TV’s everywhere and decent service. Bar food is also decent.
    There are apparently a couple of bars in the next building to, also the Radisson Blu, but haven’t tried them personally! Also a Chinese and an Indian restaurant, again not tried personally, but have heard good reports.

liddelljohn
    Participant

Pick up a chinese takeaway at one of the hotel discos ,,and have some fun

Bill Bulloch
    Participant

They’ve stopped the takeaways from the Radisson Blue apparently. The aptly named ‘MovenPick’ has the best cuisine now, alledgedly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar