Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Dubai dodgy nightlife?

Dubai dodgy nightlife?

Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Dubai dodgy nightlife?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    liddelljohn
    Participant

Ok i am off to dubai so can anyone give me the lowdown on the nightlife , and I mean lowdown.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Seaview , The Alamo , The Long Bar , Rock Bottoms , Blitz ( If you can afford it ! ) Chi Chi’s , Fenga club ( Full o sluts ) ZiG Zags ( New , But still full o’ sluts ) , All I can think of Off the cuff 🙄

fishbowl
    Participant

Hey ! Ambassador Hotel, or go near the bus terminal. It’s a walk distance. Bring lot’s of Dirhams $$$$ watch your drink and have someone keep an eye on you if you drink too much. You don’t want to end up in a dark room with travestit…….

Have a nice one

Which company ? Just came back from a diving contract

Fish

liddelljohn
    Participant

The job is for Fugro , i hope the vessel is OK !!!!!!

I wont be going to the expensive places and I dont get drunk easily ,thanks for the tips ,I live in Pattaya so I am used to the rough and ready stuff .

liddelljohn
    Participant

Ambassador was a wash out but Astoria and York hotels were OK for Chinese girls and Africans.
    There has been a police clamp down , you cannot take girls to Hotels and prices are up as some many have been booted out,you have to go to girls room.

still investigating the other joints.

Thanks guys.

Savante
    Participant

as with all operational procedures… please ensure you conduct a thorough risk assesment prior to conducting the work scope.

COSSH – control of substances hazardous to health. Any chance of exposure to fumes??
    PUWER AND LOLER – especially if you are anticipating lifting operations… ensure your lifting gear is certified, etc, ropes and slings having undergone a 6month inspection.
    HOT WORK PERMIT REQUIRED?? Ensure you post someone on fire-watch?
    PPE – essential. 😆

And if you do get involved in an incident, please ensure you are familiar with local LOCK OUT TAG OUT procedures too !! 😯

dirty dirty dirty !!!

fishbowl
    Participant

Well it’s time again ! Call in the middle of the night for another call out to the marvelous Dubai. I’am on my way if I can catch a plane !!! Another deep dive coming.

See you

Don’t forget to have everybody sign the JSA with an emphasis on Slips Trips and Falls….

F.

liddelljohn
    Participant

[Content removed by admin]

James McLauchlan
    Participant

People.

I need to point out that this is a public Forum in that you do not need to be over 18 to join nor read it’s content. Therefore, to protect the interest of all members, please be a little less descriptive concerning evening entertainment… or simply PM it to each other.

Recommended venues – OK :tup:
    Details of personal encounters, as a result of visiting those venues, Not OK :tdn:

liddelljohn
    Participant

OK James …..my apologies.for being so crude.

I am now along side in Ajman, the ship has serious mechanical problems ,

The local kempinski hotel has a nice bowling alley and snooker but its expensive , for adult entertainment go to the Ajman Beach hotel but most of whats on offer is past its sell by date.

Chris Clark
    Participant

Try the CYCLONE in Dubai (International Meat Market)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar