Home Forums General Danger Zone! EDWIN DRAKES

EDWIN DRAKES

Home Forums General Danger Zone! EDWIN DRAKES

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    titi
    Participant

Hello Folks,
    I’ve received that vacancy from a company called Edwin Drakes based in UK and promoting for a role of ROV supervisor on Video Rayjavascript:emoticon(‘8O’) in Nigeria for a company called Russel Smith Group…
    A Skype interview has been agreed – and already been postponed by my contact for un unknown reason – but i am kind of spotting a sort of scam.
    For those who may have worked with this company, thanks for letting me know so that i can transfer that subjetc to the ‘Danger Zone’ section.

Roy Simson
    Participant

Edwin drake is 100% on the level there full contact details are :-

Edwin Drake

Golden Cross House, 8 Duncannon St, London WC2N 4JF

DL: +44 (0) 2037589623

I am also aware of the ad from them :-

I wanted to reach out to you as I am currently working a number or roles for an organisation based in Lagos who are looking to recruit an ROV Supervisor & Technician.

In order to be considered for the role you must have had experience working with ROV Video ray pro 3 or 4.

Please let me know if you have had experience using the above and if you would be interested in the above positions

I look forward to your response

Kind regards

Alex Crump
    Marine Consultant

As for Russel Smith Group that also is on the level http://russelsmithgroup.com/services/subsea-services/

As for your postponed Skype interview ,Due to most company’s trying to cut the cost of personnel they may have found someone more local .

With the current price of oil dropping even lower many clients are putting projects back till 2016 + 2017 . If projects do not kick off now there will be nothing until March / April 2016 .

titi
    Participant

Thanks for that one Raptor; as their approach seemed a bit odd compared to other manning agencies i was looking for an external point of view. Using a Video ray for O&G ops might look unprofessional but, thinking it over , i’ve worked with seabotix and Falcons on similar jobs….
    S’long

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar