Home Forums General General Board Embarrassed

Embarrassed

Home Forums General General Board Embarrassed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Is anyone else embarrassed to use this site in public. Whenever I use it at work I get the piss ripped out of me, whats that all about

LukeD
    Participant

Maybe ……………. it’s how you dress ?
    😆

Ewan McKen
    Participant

I think it is the hair.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Is anyone else embarrassed to use this site in public. Whenever I use it at work I get the piss ripped out of me, whats that all about

Maybe you should start using another better known ROV website instead.

Or don’t visit any ROV sites… that would be much safer on the piss taking front.

Anonymous

I doubt taxi drivers have a forum, so what makes us so special, its only a machine

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I doubt taxi drivers have a forum

It seems they do…..

Taxi Driver Online Forum in the UK:

http://taxi-driver.co.uk/

………and other similar ‘machine’ based professions do as well.

Bus Driver Forum in the UK:

http://sickcert.proboards3.com/

Professional Pilots Rumour Network Forum:

http://www.pprune.org/

Anonymous

Personally I can’t see the problem. I waited a longer while than most to be an ROV pilot (ex Pussers/field service etc) and consider myself proud to have achieved that dream.

Generally anyone that pulls the piss is probably too illiterate to have a go themselves.

This site has given me a lot of insight into the game and the personalities involved and reality has sometimes shown them to be a farce (the personalities that is).

Keep on keepin’ on (as Rolf Harris used to say before he became a cry baby ex-pat windbag).

😆

ROV_Monkey
    Participant

Dude,
    It’s your avitar, change it. Unless you are a hom

Monkey

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Nah …………..he’s an ex-hairdresser I’m sure 😯

Anonymous

consider myself proud to have achieved that dream.

Its not a dream, its a job. You sound like an X-Factor contestant

Anonymous

i had a dream last night about rov’s,

does that make me a loser or just someone who really loves there job and cant stop thinking about it??

i love rov’s

ROVRatt
    Participant

I prefer to dream about girls. ROV’s just don’t do it for me, but then, each to his own, so if you’re into that type of thing…….

But somehow I knew that avatar had to be compensating for something that doesn’t fit. From your posts elsewhere:

Dougie my son, you have just landed yourself a little bute here, I’m yer man. I have 2 years ROV experience, prior to this I was a hairdresser-none of your barber shit either, which will come in handy. I am short, fat and have a little goatie beard. I just dont fit in offshore so I am desperate for a job onshore.I am well travelled and have loads of photos to show the students during class time, I know they will be paying £25 an hour (each) for my time, I am willing to wear a FW tshirt 24/7.
    I will have to insist that all students are strongly discouraged from drinking alcohol on an evening and must study hard to pass the taxing exams we will be giving them.

PS. I am a fanny

Why don’t you rather put in an avatar of a short, fat guy with a goatee with a pair of hairdressers scissors?

Andy Shiers
    Participant

And a Fanny 😆

Anonymous

i got the job after that application you know but i left after a couple of weeks because i realised how much of a con it was charging all that money,i do have a conscience under this flowing locks you know! 😀

rovstuff
    Participant

Trout

You keep turning around in circles, will you change your Avatar or not?

That is the only evident sign of embarrassment in your job….
    Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar