Home Forums General General Board End of news and Ron’s ROV Links

End of news and Ron’s ROV Links

Home Forums General General Board End of news and Ron’s ROV Links

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

As of January 1, 2012, I will stop posting news and press releases on ROVworld.com after nearly 10 years.

My own website, Ron’s ROV Links, will be closed from the above date too.

Finding and posting news, plus maintaining my own website is a time consuming job and I need this time to find a new (non-offshore) job in the new year. This is for me the main reason to stop here, and to unplug and abandon Ron’s ROV Links.

Hopefully somebody will volunteer to take over my ‘job’ and continue posting interesting news articles on ROVworld.com.

Further, I wish everybody a healthy and safe new year!

Best regards,

Ronald

RW
    Participant

Sad news there 🙁 . Thanks for all the work youve done these years. Wish you all the best for the new year and your new work.

Ross

phenom
    Participant

Thats sad news RON… your links helped me to get some contacts and hell a lot of info about ROVs…

Many Thanks for everything…

Good luck…

Stay Safe…

Happy New Year…

SEIZE THE DAY!!!

Venkatesh

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Ron,

You’ve done a helluva good / professional job throughout the years. Wishing you a Happy New Year and all the best on whatever venture you endeavor…

Good Luck!

NV
    Participant

Well done Ron on all you’ve put in to this over the years!

Sad to see you give this up, maybe once you’ve secured your new role you’ll find some time to continue with the website…

All the best for the future anyhow and a life onshore if that’s what you’re after.

Mark DuPriest
    Participant

Add my voice to the thank-you’s over the years Ron.
    Good-luck in your new ventures.

Ray Shields
    Participant

Sorry to hear that Ron, but thank you for all your years of work in keeping everyone up to date with the news and articles.

Alex Kerr
    Participant

Sad news, thanks for the posts and info over the years.

Shannon Searing
    Participant

You have done a heck of job Ron! I hope you find success in your endeavors. Happy New Year!

Shannon

derick
    Participant

Thank for all the great informations that you have given us. All the best in the coming years.
    Cheers

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

First I wish everybody a Happy and Safe New Year!

I also want to thank everybody for their feedback.

The website is officially closed and gone now. Visitors will be redirected to ROVworld.com.

Press releases that I receive during January 2012 will be forwarded to ROVworld.com.

edit
    The old and first version of Ron’s ROV Links can be found here. This site is not maintained and might suddenly dissappear in the future…

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Ronald,

I’m sure I speak for many others, over and above those posting above, in saying that your work has been of great benefit to the ROV community at large.

Best of luck in your new job hunt onshore.

All the best
    James n Gina

Martin Wareham
    Participant

😥

issaim
    Participant

🙁 Sorry to hear that , you have made a great website with useful information.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar