Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Flare Project Services. Who are they?

Flare Project Services. Who are they?

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Flare Project Services. Who are they?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Toni Morgan
    Participant

Can anyone tell me anything about Flare Project Services based in Abu Dehabi UAE. They are an agency firm and was thinking of sending them my CV. Has anyone worked through them?

Toni Morgan
    Participant

Forgive my spelling. DHABI

runonhunt
    Participant

i had contacted flare proj many times for wok but he doesnt picks his phone now a days at all.even his tel num is out of order,

subman
    Participant

Yes I had the same problem I have emailed mailed him and phoned him many times and never got a reply .
    Since there are so many agencys now and little work maybe his stopped doing it ?

Cheers

Subman

Toni Morgan
    Participant

Cheers guys, looks like I’ll give them a miss. The job sounded good though.

mike brown
    Participant

have just completed 26 days work for Flare Projects on the 6th of January, still waiting to get paid. Any one else having the same problem? Wont answer phone, mobile dosnt respond to texts or e-mail

While working for Sapesco in Egypt, they put me through Flare. I waited for 4 weeks before calling our head office to say that i had no word from Flare. The flare head man rang me on the company phone two days later. They paid me for my first job but let me down on the next job. Eleven months later and I am still waiting on payment. There is no word from them by phone or email.

deepseacon
    Participant

Seabee

Sapesco in Egypt dont like paying there Bills.

And i suppose this then goes down the line to Flare Projects.

It does not matter who you are and i suppose maybe they never paid Flare projects so he does not pay you but possible by bringing this to every ones attention you make others aware of non payments from Sapesco and Flare Projects which is good.

Flare Projects in the ROV Sector will not be missed as he was under cutting the rates anyway.

Anonymous

Flare Projects are a poor standard of ROV agency. Once again their standards make of all of us who use ROV agencies as suspect untill we prove ourselves on our first job.

There are too many false CV’s being sent to overseas agencies in which ROV personnel with suspect experience are being put forward as competent pilots.

Once again day rates are being driven down by these agencies and the above personnel are quite happy to take on Supervisor positions at very low day rates.

I have no problem being paid by the agency I use on a SAPESCO job, I suggest you look at your agency.

I am an exdiver of 18 years and and 13 years in the ROV inspection class industry.

longinthe tooth

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

So…. for all those who have been duped by an unethical agency…. Why don’t you blacklist them?

mike brown
    Participant

Further to my last, I was eventually paid the full amount owing to me in mid march. Lateness of payment was put down to the "troubles" in Egypt at that time. 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar