Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Fugro middle east

Fugro middle east

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Fugro middle east

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Che
    Participant

Hiy Guys, dont know how recent this is as there was no date on it ,intial contact through http://www.fugro-uae.com.

http://www.fugro-uae.com/vacancies.htm

David
    Participant

I think they are using contract employees from places like Oil Exec, etc

Che
    Participant

Nope, although they are still using freelancers/agency blokes , yhey are looking to take people on contract. Will sort out UAE residenccy for you (if you wany it)
    But they pay in Dollars(US) which is a bit of a sore one if still living in the uk. ouch.

ROV_Monkey
    Participant

Any idea what the rates are for FSME?

Heard anything Ray?

ROV Monkey

Anonymous

Hi
    I was looking for a job with Fugro a while ago, was told i was living the wrong country

Ray Shields
    Participant

Any idea what the rates are for FSME?

Heard anything Ray?

ROV Monkey

Not a clue, I have nothing to do with them, thats Dougie Grahams lot, ex manager in Aberdeen.

Deepdown – was that FSME that said you lived in the wrong country? I know Aberdeen will only take you on direct if you’re in Europe.

Anonymous

Hi Ray
    Yes it was, got a mail from a lady in the office saying i was in the wrong country.

Ray Shields
    Participant

Hi Ray
    Yes it was, got a mail from a lady in the office saying i was in the wrong country.

Given the cheap cost of flights from BKK to the Middle East thats ridiculous. Do they expect people to move there?

Anonymous

Hi Ray
    Its sound stupid to me aswell, but that was the massage she gave me
    " we only take on people there live in Europe"
    Well i have work so i am not crying, but i have told people out here they dont have to ask for job with Fugro, when we talk about them, mostly when we are sitting in the nice bars down here 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar