Home Forums General Danger Zone! Funny Job Offer by Email Today

Funny Job Offer by Email Today

Home Forums General Danger Zone! Funny Job Offer by Email Today

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jimmy
    Participant

not naming and shaming but got this from a company called R%$ PR
    this morning made me chuckle, were all desperate but seriously after paying tax on this day rate you would get more claiming of the Government.

Hi,
    Are you available for the project in Abu Dhabi starting 1st of April??
    Must have experience with Cougar
    The day rate is 170 USD
    Please confirm ASAP your availability & accepting day rate of 170 USD

Best Regards
    N
    HR Manager

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Giampiero Luzzi
    Participant

Shame on them!
    Got the same email a couple of hours ago….
    Obviously I wrote her to go f@@k herself.
    They need experienced personnel, IMCA ticket, references and it’s all about 170 USD?? NO WAY!!!
    :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn: :tdn:

Jimmy
    Participant

Sounds like your reply was on the same lines as mine 😀

Giampiero Luzzi
    Participant

…more or less… You are moooooooooooooooooore polite than myself 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

andyrose
    Participant

Sadly someone will take it. There are a load of people spent a lot of money on courses and want to get in. Although how they will get experienced guys at that rate not sure. I worked in a zoo with big cats once does that count?

Roy Simson
    Participant

I think your find that the company is just seeing how low people will accept .
    But the company seems to be contacting all free lance personnel from Divers to Client reps to rov personnel , Just think of it as a game should any of you guys reading this want to send them a email here are the contact details . If you go to the Divers forum on face book your see what I mean

Nerva Nazih
    HR Manager

ROVPR Offshore Services

ROVPR | Offshore Services Ltd. Co.

M +201010325146

W http://www.rovpr.com| E crew@rovpr.com

divers_silly_rates_911.jpg
    divers_silly_rates_911.jpg

deepseacon
    Participant

With the Divers requirement gets me a 3.1U costs 5000USD + to get that cert plus costs of location and hotels etc and a Diving cert costs thousands more as well for a Part 1 HSE or ADAS Part 3 or similar Cert etc. And to work normally as a 3.1U you would be experienced Bubble Head as well to get the job in the first place not on your first dive.

But its the Dream of going in Sat which keeps those rates down longer these days as you need to do twice as much experience before doing your Sat Ticket there is no other reason why someone would take that job even if you come from the poorest of countries a 3.1U cost 5000USD the same dollars everyone uses.

liddelljohn
    Participant

ROVPR are dodgy chancers

Arne Jansen
    Participant

Sadly someone will take it. There are a load of people spent a lot of money on courses and want to get in. Although how they will get experienced guys at that rate not sure. I worked in a zoo with big cats once does that count?

I had a Cougar in my bed last night, does that count?

JL Schnabel
    Participant

😆 😈 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar