Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner Hand eye co-ordination

Hand eye co-ordination

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner Hand eye co-ordination

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Flymatt022
    Participant

Hello all.

Just a little question about applying for jobs.

Is it worth mentioning that I fly radio controled helicopters. My lodgic is that it might show that I have the hand/eye coordination and spatial awareness required to fly a ROV.

Thanks for any help.

MK

Ray Shields
    Participant

Anything that is relevant to the job you are applying for would be worth it.

Unless you say you are into S&M and bondage so that means you’ll know how to tie knots!

Flymatt022
    Participant

LOL

Thanks Ray I’ll miss out the S&M bit, unless you can give me the names of the HR managers who might like to play. 😉

I got a letter form subsea 7 today saying that they were looking at my CV and to call if I had any queries or updates. Is it worth the call do you think or will I just look needy? I don’t want to push to hard on these people and piss them off. But I do want the job.

MK

Steve
    Participant

Call them. Even with a made up question that you already know the answer to. I’m sure they’ll appreciate your “continued interest in their company”……as they say down HR street. :tup:

Good luck

Flymatt022
    Participant

Thanks sundodger.

I’ll give them a call in the morning. All I need to do is dream up some BS question that doesn’t seem to soft.

MK

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar