Home Forums General Danger Zone! Has anyone worked for Energy Subsea Ltd

Has anyone worked for Energy Subsea Ltd

Home Forums General Danger Zone! Has anyone worked for Energy Subsea Ltd

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

I believe Energy Subsea Ltd operates out of Singapore.

Company information, how well they pay/on time, and general performance please.

Please keep personal names out of it. They will be edited out by admin as they are posted.

Staale
    Participant

Energy Subsea does indeed operate out of Singapore.

I will reply here and wont name real names, but I’d like to refer them as Oddgoat and Tittentei, the two company "owners"

First of all I would like to say that I have worked for these guys and done several jobs for them. Due to this I would like to WARN all of you that have or has any intention of making a "career" in this shady company. They DO NOT pay or compensate for anything. Several employees that I know of has waited and are (still!) waiting to get paid. The old story of contractors not paying is OLD news. The fact is that the money goes straight in their pockets. The only people they pay (sometimes) are the supervisors they have working for them, the rest they just leave be. I heard that Oddgoat just contacted the ROV school in Scotland which I believe is the http://www.theunderwatercentre.co.uk school asking for atleast 20 men. I therefore warn all of you that want to try your luck here.

The pay rate is from around 400 – 700 US a day, but what does that matter when you wont get the money.

Bhupinder Singh
    Participant

Yes very true about these two bullies. Here is another truth about them.

Altogether added Energy Holding on Bryne 25 million to ensure continued life of the subsidiary Energy Subsea and Offshore Energy. The company has struggled with liquidity in the past.

New Director shall remain with the company. They will be responsible for sales and production. But new CEO and finance manager to be recruited.

This stands in contrast to what the founders said last year. Then they went out wide and said they secured international shipments valued at a total of 548 million dollars and that they needed 100 new employees.

This info is from a news in Norway, and I am still not sure how come norway is claiming to be the safe country with strong holds when these
    Norweigians re robbing people money and there is no authoroty to stop them ?

Admin note – Please keep personal names out of it. They will be edited out by admin as they are posted.

slayer
    Participant

SiSk

You should consider to edit your post and remove the personel names, this way we can still keep this post alive.

Bhupinder Singh
    Participant

Well , not trying to be harsh here for those I don’t know but obviously
    the ROV community and others related should be aware of these people
    and companies.
    Also since we are suffering and are asking for individuals to know more
    and hopefully can do something to stop this out , so that no one has to
    suffer again but unfortunately people are still working for them and they
    are contineously robbing people money ?

This is a serious issue we should do something about ???????

slayer
    Participant

A couple of company names these two have been or are assosiated with:

Energy Subsea
    Enegy Holding
    Energy Invest
    Energy Provider
    Rovco AB
    Subsea AS
    ROV Service
    Offshore Management

Sure they have more but this is what I could dig up from the net.

Bhupinder Singh
    Participant

Yes here is others they are stealing money and putting that money to establish their own business.

Haugvaldstad Eiendoms Andelslag BA

Discount International Norway Da

Hopefully more !!

Arne Jansen
    Participant

Also read this web page: http://nelvikhydro.ca/ , here they surpass themselves, giving the impression to supply everything from war ships to windmills, really incredible.
    Heard some Nigerian company is looking for their money after paying mobilisation fee without getting any equiment….
    And after losing the ROV in Venezuela, they have cheated some more to get hold of A-frame….

Lloyd Todd
    Participant

Any update on these guys?

Mad-dog

liddelljohn
    Participant

when is someone going to put those 2 conmen in jail???? word is they cannot return to Norway and that there are EU warrants out for them .

Rail vacker
    Participant

If anybody want`s to contact the owner O.I (oddgoat) come to Stavanger Norway 14/5-2012. He will be in court that day.
    http://www.domstol.no/no/Enkelt-domstol/Stavanger-tingrett/Nar-gar-rettssaken/?cid=AAAA1106090842032521216PRTCXOZZZZZEJBAvtale

James McLauchlan
    Participant

If anybody want`s to contact the owner O.I (oddgoat) come to Stavanger Norway 14/5-2012. He will be in court that day.
    http://www.domstol.no/no/Enkelt-domstol/Stavanger-tingrett/Nar-gar-rettssaken/?cid=AAAA1106090842032521216PRTCXOZZZZZEJBAvtale

The link doesn’t really say much unless it was solely to indicate where the court is?

Richard Beckingham
    Participant

They are now operating as Stavanger Subsea!

What’s worse is that they are hiding behind two other guys – should also be added to the shady list: [personal names removed by admin]
    Admin note: As per forum guidelines Keep personal names out of this!

They are being well paid to run the company for them – at least someone’s getting paid!

😀

Adam Freeburn
    Participant

Sorry rudeboy..
    wrong info from you.
    Stavanger Subsea are NOT owned by [personal names removed by admin]
    Yes [personal name removed by admin] is the manager in Stavanger Subsea but he has nothing to do with the 2 criminals in energy subsea what so ever,
    I now this because I work there and I know the owners personally.

😀
    Next time I hope you research your information correctly before posting

Anderre
    Participant

Sorry rudeboy..
    wrong info from you.
    Stavanger Subsea are NOT owned by Oddgeir and Atle.
    Yes Kjetil is the manager in Stavanger Subsea but he has nothing to do with the 2 criminals in energy subsea what so ever,
    I now this because I work there and I know the owners personally.

😀
    Next time I hope you research your information correctly before posting

I was employed by Energy Subsea in 2006/2007 and lost alot of money on theese conmen. A norwegian company (IKM invest) invested alot of money in Energy Subsea and when they realized that they where going to loose it all, IKM seized all the assets and kicked the original owners from the company.
    Since january 2010, IKM has been running and rebuidling the company to a much higher standard and it is now called IKM Subsea. In August the expanded with IKM Subsea Singapore, and they received their first Merlin WR200 WROV and the company is currently mobilized omboard seven different vessels in the North sea
    As far as I know, none of the original owners are involved in any business in Norway. And if they would try, I’m sure alot of people here would go to extreme measures to get money from them

Rudeboy: Please concider your "information" before smearing good peoples names ….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Has anyone worked for Energy Subsea Ltd’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar