Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements HD ROV Supervisor, SR Pilot Tech and Pilot Techs Wanted!!

HD ROV Supervisor, SR Pilot Tech and Pilot Techs Wanted!!

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Agency Requirements HD ROV Supervisor, SR Pilot Tech and Pilot Techs Wanted!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rajiv
    Participant

Good day ROV crews,

We are looking for ROV Supervisors & ROV Pilot Techs with good Schilling HD WROV experience for our offshore compaign in April 2018.

Nationality preference due to work location would be Malaysians, followed by ROV crew living within South East Asia. Project duration is 6-8 months with max 45 days offshore rotations.

Here’s your chance to embark on a rewarding journey on one of our offshore projects!
    Do let me know if anyone is interested.

You’ll need the following documents (or will require to obtain):

1. Updated CV
    2. Bosiet
    3. Petronas Medical
    4. AED, CPR & First Aid
    5. High Voltage
    6. Passport
    7. ROV Logbook
    8. Passport Size Photo
    9. Valid OSP Card
    10. ROV Competency Cert

Also please let us know your availability and asking day rate. You will be contacted once your CV has been reviewed.

Xavier Tan
    Participant

Hi How can I sent my CV, I am XT 27 year Oil and Gas Diving and ROV Subsea IRM experience. Please contact me via chongsroc@gmail.com

Roy Simson
    Participant

If you wish to appy for this job and you have all the required certs then you can apply but if you do not have all the certs your wasting your time .

The address you need to send your documents to is : -precilla.sylvester@bskh-online.com .

Kenneth R. Smith
    Participant

I have all the necessary certs, except OSP card. I am a highly qualified spt (8 yrs experience).
    What is the contact information?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar