Home Forums General Danger Zone! Horizon Survey Company (FZC), Does not pay

Horizon Survey Company (FZC), Does not pay

Home Forums General Danger Zone! Horizon Survey Company (FZC), Does not pay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    santosh
    Participant

Good Day All,

Kind attention all surveyors, processors, ROV pilots and CSWIP 3.4U personnel.

I would like to inform you that the below mentioned company does not pay to the personnel after taking their services.

Horizon Survey Company (FZC) ,P.O. Box 68785,Sharjah,United Arab Emirates, Tel: +971 6 557 3045 / Fax: +971 6 557 3047.

I know at least three persons who have not been paid. Horizon Survey asks you to work on standard industry rates and the moment you are home, they stop paying you.

If at all anybody wants to work with them, please make sure that you have contract letter, they pay you before you sign off or ask them to pay you in advance or kindly join this company through a reputed agency so that if they deny you the payment, you can get paid by agency.

Regards
    Santosh Kumar Pathak.

mintokid
    Participant

I have worked for Horizon Survey on various projects over the past five years and have not encountered any payment problems.
    Why are they not paying you ?? There must be good reason for this.
    Horizon have always been extremely good as far as I am concerned.

santosh
    Participant

I have worked for Horizon Survey on various projects over the past five years and have not encountered any payment problems.
    Why are they not paying you ?? There must be good reason for this.
    Horizon have always been extremely good as far as I am concerned.

Well, it is not only me. If they would not have paid me only then I would have satisfied my self and done some introspection about my abilities. I know at least 5 persons and two man power supplying agencies whom they have not paid.The amount is close to 150000USD. Most of the guys working and have not been paid are highly qualified and specialized persons. They have worked with numerous clients without any complains and same goes with me. Last six years of my offshore carrier I never had problem with payment. Well, there was other 3.4u who was very close to company owner and he got paid. Please do some research before writing such things.

Des_b
    Participant

Please do some research before writing such things.

Ummm….maybe you should read his reply fully Santosh as he was posting from his experience. Why should he do any research????? 😯

If they havent paid you well Im sorry to hear that, I wish you luck getting your funds…..

santosh
    Participant

Please do some research before writing such things.

Ummm….maybe you should read his reply fully Santosh as he was posting from his experience. Why should he do any research????? 😯

If they havent paid you well Im sorry to hear that, I wish you luck getting your funds…..

That is right Des. One company can be good in someone’s eye and bad in others. Thanks for wishing me good luck……….I am on it ………

mintokid
    Participant

Santosh, As Des has stated, why should I need to do any research.
    If you read my post correctly, it is MY opinion / experiences with Horizon, which I refer to. as not having any issues.
    Maybe, this has been your problem in not getting paid !! You do not have any communication skills ?. I suggest you research that. before you post any more slander. !!!

liddelljohn
    Participant

Any updates on Horizon Survey ???? as they have been offering me work

subman
    Participant

Best leave them well alone or go via a agency , Horizon does seem to have a lot of work on but they seem to have a very high crew turn over I wonder why ?

I also see less and less agencys are supporting them now I wonder why ?

Cheers

Subman

Ginja-ninja
    Participant

I worked for them last year through a agency and had no problems with them, paid ok.
    You have got to remember it’s someones personal experience with them so don’t take it as gospal.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar