Home Forums ROV ROV Industry Vocational Training How many personnel who did a Rov training course got a job

How many personnel who did a Rov training course got a job

Home Forums ROV ROV Industry Vocational Training How many personnel who did a Rov training course got a job

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Roy Simson
    Participant

After reading all about all the guys who paid out for a Rov Training course .

I would like to know how many of you did a training course and found work and how many of you are still looking for work and how long have you been looking .

If you have the basic requirements most companys will train you there is no need to spend any of your own money.

It does not matter one way or the other to me ! But why spend a load of cash for nothing .

This may help the people who are asking is it worth paying out for a Rov training course !

Cheers

Raptor

John Bridgett
    Participant

After reading all about all the guys who paid out for a Rov Training course .

I would like to know how many of you did a training course and found work and how many of you are still looking for work and how long have you been looking .

If you have the basic requirements most companys will train you there is no need to spend any of your own money.

It does not matter one way or the other to me ! But why spend a load of cash for nothing .

This may help the people who are asking is it worth paying out for a Rov training course !

Cheers

Raptor

On my course there was 4 of us, 2 of which have work and the other 2 one has just started looking, the other isn’t bothered.

J

senior
    Participant

In My course back in 2005, there were four of us and we are all still roving it up, I got a start the next week after my course. 😛

Ray Shields
    Participant

Equally I would ask how many people who did NOT do an ROV training course but got a job. And to make it fairer, lets within the last 10 years when most training schools were operating.

I believe many of the people who did the courses would have been offered a job had they applied for it anyway.

A more interesting question may also be how many applied for jobs, didn’t get one, did a training course and then did! That would be more interesting to know.

Jesery
    Participant

I’m one of those still looking for ROV Job but still out of luck, 1 year had pass since I took the training and currently keep on taking some trainings like mechatronics for the sake of ROV, I cannot just turn around and let it pass, not now and maybe not soon, asians have an obvious problem getting the job, that’s what I observed.

raghu rama raju p
    Participant

Hi Friend,

I am Raghu from INDIA, i am willing to change career to ROV pilot,
    Can you please help me with your valuable guidance regarding
    where to go for training and what is the best way to learn and to get job.

Thank you in advance.

My email id raghu.pemathsa@gmail.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar