Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? Hydrosub have ceased trading

Hydrosub have ceased trading

Home Forums General Guess what I’ve just heard/read? Hydrosub have ceased trading

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    liddelljohn
    Participant

Hydrosub agency in Lowestoft have ceased trading last week ,,, the cull of agents goes on , they were a nice bunch of decent people ,,, it seems to be getting worse out there not better ,, my work has dropped of last 5 months ,,, more belt tightening . 🙄

Roy Simson
    Participant

Sorry to hear that Hydrosub agency in Lowestoft has gone , I have lost track who is left but I understand that all the ladys moved over to Proffs but so many have gone in the past 2 years .But there are a few new ones starting up and soon I put the new list up on the forum soon.

Price of oil is now at $50 USD so maybe by the end of the year it might be back $70 which is the magic number for many clients , One things for sure there will be a shortage of experienced guys the same as 1987 .

Wait and see

liddelljohn
    Participant

some ROV people may die of hunger before it improves ,, i know at least 50 mates who have left the industry must be thousands more

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar