Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods i am looking for work as rigger availble now.

i am looking for work as rigger availble now.

Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods i am looking for work as rigger availble now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

i am looking for work as a rigger availble to work world wide i will do long trips i have all up to date certs please no b******t replys just sensible replys i am not an rov operator just a rigger/plant operative.many thanks in advance replys p.m.

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

Try an agency instead of asking here in an ROV forum.

Anonymous

did you ever use an agency when you where looking for work as an rov operator ????? mmmm i guess you did so tell me what the problem is??

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

did you ever use an agency when you where looking for work as an rov operator ?????

No, never did, I’ve always been working as staff.

I guess there are not many companies looking here for riggers.

Anonymous

SO WOTS THE PROBLEM FELLA? HAVE YOU GOT PROBLEM OR ARE YOU JUST TRYING OUT YOUR TYPEING SKILLS!!

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

[code:1]Posted: 22:49 Sat 03 Mar 07
    i am seeking rigging work on offshore vessels . i have all relavant certs. i am availble asap. 07986298177 uk mobile num. many thanks in advance.

Posted: 03:04 Fri 17 Jul 09
    i am seeking offshore salvage rigger work far east or middle east any job rotation 6mths+ all currents certs in date availe to travel asap only genuine replys no b#######.! my email peter linya70@yahoo.co.uk i no this is not rov job seeking but i no which forum to put it in many thanks in advance.

Posted: 00:26 Wed 22 Jul 09
    hi am posting to see if any one has any requirment for a offshore rigger worldwide my preference is the far east but i am willing to work anywhere all my certs are up to date my email is peterlinya70@yahoo.co.uk i am availble now i post in this section because there is no other section.

Posted: 02:46 Fri 11 Sep 09
    i am looking for work as a rigger / operative offshore vessel based i will work worldwide for long periods i am availble from now i will go at short notice . please only sensible replys no b******t many thanks in advance.

Posted: 19:34 Sat 19 Sep 09
    i am looking for work as a rigger availble to work world wide i will do long trips i have all up to date certs please no b******t replys just sensible replys i am not an rov operator just a rigger/plant operative.many thanks in advance replys p.m.[/code:1]
    Posting the same question everytime starts looking like spam.

I SEE YOU’VE FOUND YOU’RE CAPS KEY, FELLA.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

SO WOTS THE PROBLEM FELLA? HAVE YOU GOT PROBLEM OR ARE YOU JUST TRYING OUT YOUR TYPEING SKILLS!!

mmm…… CAPS is a Forum equivalent to SHOUTING! Please desist.

did you ever use an agency when you where looking for work as an rov operator ????? mmmm i guess you did so tell me what the problem is??

You are in an ROV Forum posting under ROV Personnel available for work which is not a category your vocation falls under as you clearly say in your post.

You might be better off posting in a Riggers Forum or calling an agency as Ron suggests.

See… how nice was that? I didn’t shout once 😉

Thread moved to ‘Odds n Sods’.

Anonymous

i rattled your cage fella!!

ROVRatt
    Participant

Orion70 wrote:

i rattled your cage fella!!

Please allow me to help you with your keyboard. If you want to change case temporarily to capitalise the beginning of a sentence, just press the "Shift" key together with the desired capitalisation key. ROV personnel are required to have good written communication skills. I am unsure of the requirement for riggers. 😀

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Please allow me to help you with your keyboard. If you want to change case temporarily to capitalise the beginning of a sentence, just press the "Shift" key together with the desired capitalisation key. ROV personnel are required to have good written communication skills. I am unsure of the requirement for riggers.

Wot am u tryin to say fella? 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar