Home Forums Miscellaneous Website & Forum Updates – Suggestions – Problems iPhone 4 – Posting problems in Forum

iPhone 4 – Posting problems in Forum

Home Forums Miscellaneous Website & Forum Updates – Suggestions – Problems iPhone 4 – Posting problems in Forum

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brendan
    Participant

I had a problem replying to a thread using my iphone 4 today, it kept coming up in an orange banner "Not valid.. re-submit" or something to that effect. But at the same time I could reply to private messages alright.. Anyone know why this is?

Thanks
    Brendan.

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

Check the hydraulic oil level for the hpu.
    If this is ok you might have a mux problem.

😀

Brendan
    Participant

Ha……..HA………………..ha.

Fair play I never even thought to check the oil levels, will do that first thing in the morning.

I considered mux being an issue so I alternated between my 3g network and local wifi on offer and it didn’t change anything. Still reckon its a problem?

😆

Ray Shields
    Participant

Switch it off and back on again 😀

Sit Rep
    Participant

It’s either the flux capacitor OR the dilthium crystals.

I used to have the same problem when I worked on Metabelis III. I gave it away when the spiders became too much… 😉

Mark McGirr
    Participant

Go back to the winch where you belong! 😀

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Just logged in and replied using an iPhone 3.
    It’s not ROVworld logging you out, so is either your local security setting or a provider issue.

Regards
    James Mc

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I had a problem replying to a thread using my iphone 4 today, it kept coming up in an orange banner "Not valid.. re-submit" or something to that effect. But at the same time I could reply to private messages alright.. Anyone know why this is?

Thanks
    Brendan.

Brendan,

See post above this one. I used my iPhone 3 (older technology) to log into ROVworld and reply to this thread with no issues.
    Maybe it’s the internet security settings on your phone. If it won’t accept cookies then it’ll log you out each time you try to perform a member only action.
    I’d check cookies are being accepted as first port of call.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar