Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Just been offered work with Hallin Marine

Just been offered work with Hallin Marine

Home Forums General We’re alongside… So where do I go? Just been offered work with Hallin Marine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TheProphet
    Participant

I’m not totally new to this game been working for Sclub 7 last 5 years, been offered a position at Hallin Marine as anybody worked for these people, and if so are they any good.

luckyjim37
    Participant

Prophet missed this thread when you first posted. Hallin are very good to work for. No hassle with pay. You are normally well informed about travel and what all of the systems are doing and in general treat very well. Don’t know if you took the job or not but you could work for a lot of worse companies.

Glynnski
    Participant

I can see I am well late with this reply but I did work for Hallin Marine for a short time and found them to be an excellent company to work for. there are few companies who actually look after their guys (n gals) but Hallin are one of the better ones 🙂

CheckoffsUglyRumor
    Participant

Any one know is it Hallin or DNT who will be operating Cougars on Bourbon ships in the future?

Thanks

Ewan McKen
    Participant

Bourbon own DNT, so good chance it will be them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar