Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Just out of interest do you post in this forum much?

Just out of interest do you post in this forum much?

Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Just out of interest do you post in this forum much?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

Since 2003, our users have posted a total of 14,134 articles

We have 4,400 registered users, which equates to about 3.2 posts per user.

ROV_Monkey
    Participant

James,

Tend to read a lot more than I post to be honest…

Having said that, I think I’ve done more than 4 posts…

Wether or not those 4 posts are worth reading is a different matter 😳

Monkey

Savante
    Participant

sorry james, I’m a volume rather than quality poster !! 😆 the craic is good though here on occasion.

Martin Wareham
    Participant

56 posts (57 now 🙂 ) in 5 years, 11 posts a year, above average, but not stunning.

I do like to read them more than write (apart from technical stuff) as I design ROVs (electrical/electronic/software) at Sub-Atlantic Ltd.

It’s a good site to feel part of the ROV community (even if I’m not offshore a lot) aswell as see what feedback can be gleaned from the posts regarding how guys at the sharp end think ROVs etc should be designed.

Martin

T-Boy
    Participant

James,
    I enjoy the read…picked up a lot of useful tips.

All the Uni0n stuff has put me off posting for a while…I have very strong views about this ( too strong for posts 😯 😯 ).

Sometimes I find myself poised at the keyboard itching to help a newbie for instance and end up pi$$ed off because thay have not even bothered to do some basic reading of the FAQ’s and end up not typing a darn thing…Grrr!

Love the post about launching music…could read that kinda humour over and over.

I have earned 4723 points from my measly postings over the years…can I trade them in 😀

T

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Thanks for the comments so far. It’s good to get a little feedback with regard to the Forum.

I have earned 4723 points from my measly postings over the years…can I trade them in 😀

T

You could try and trade them in at your local gadget shop but be prepared to be politely told where to go 😉

Jed
    Participant

As a newcomer to this world I’m reading more than posting but when I have something of worth to say I will happily post away.
    I enjoy the site though.

star
    Participant

i have enjoyed this site and for a while i went off a bit.. but words from the wisdom and i suppose a more mature attitude seems to be enjoyed by more and i enjoy posting this too.. many thanks for this site great job.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar