Home Forums Jokes! Have a Laugh! :) Kreuz Subsea

Kreuz Subsea

Home Forums Jokes! Have a Laugh! :) Kreuz Subsea

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    me
    Participant

Mr. Kreuz OPS will you be looking for people now you get your new ROV’s?? please let me know before i say yes to get up here in the North Sea again.
    I am based in Asia

James McLauchlan
    Participant

It beats me how anyone would ask such a question on an open Forum. If you are looking for work… by all means call them, email them but a global question is surely not the way forward and probably will not be deemed as overly attractive by the people you are trying to target!

me
    Participant

It was acutely meant as a joke, i got work, and i got his mail. Just long time since i have seen him online

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Then you should have actually posted it in the jokes section, which is where it will be moved to shortly.

Robert Black
    Participant

Absolutely Super. Surely this is a record. After nine months of twelve hour plus days without as much as a day off to get this ROV company off the ground. I haven’t even taken the bubble wrap off the systems yet and I come online after my first two days off in that whole time to find a section with my companies name on it in the ‘Joke’ section.
    There are doubtless going to be times that I will deserve through my own hand for Kreuz Subsea to be written about on here, but this really is jumping the gun a little.
    🙄
    There is only one way to go after that I hope. 😆

For future refenence if anyone needs to contact me with employment related questions they can PM me for my email address or go to http://www.kreuzsubsea.com and look in the contact section.
    I will of course endevour to answer questions posted by retards on open forums as well. 😀

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Just keep rolling the world up the hill.. it’ll work out in the end 😉

Glevum
    Participant

I thought his avatar showed shit rolling down hill….

Kalbo
    Participant

Absolutely Super. Surely this is a record. After nine months of twelve hour plus days without as much as a day off to get this ROV company off the ground. I haven’t even taken the bubble wrap off the systems yet and I come online after my first two days off in that whole time to find a section with my companies name on it in the ‘Joke’ section.
    There are doubtless going to be times that I will deserve through my own hand for Kreuz Subsea to be written about on here, but this really is jumping the gun a little.
    🙄
    There is only one way to go after that I hope. 😆

Delivered in bubble wrap… 😯 SMD 😯

Anyway I’m sure you won’t have the bother we did a few years ago in GOM!!!

Good luck.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar