Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Lapierre Zesty 414

Lapierre Zesty 414

Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Lapierre Zesty 414

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sean
    Participant

I’ve just bought the above bike and when cycling uphill I find the front wheel lifts with each pedal stroke. In my head I should get riser bars so my arms aren’t tugging at the bars, others have told me to move my foot position and saddle forward to get my weight over the bars more. Any thoughts….

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I’ve done a fair bit of mountain biking over recent years. A stupid question maybe, but is your ride height correct? If the saddle is set too low you will tug at the bars to get pedal arm leverage. Raising your seat ride height will put more weight forward and over the bars. Equally, if the bars are set too high you’ll have the same effect, so if your saddle height is correct and the bars are higher than the saddle try lowering the bars to saddle height.

Not a bad looking bike BTW.

bertoletto giuseppe
    Participant

Hi Sean
    What James Said is very correct, also the model of bike that you Had choose I think is coming in 4 different frame size (S-M-L-XL) The correct frame size depend from your high and weight, for example in my case I am 1.85 for over 90 kilos I am comfortable with a frame 53 approximately equal to a XL.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar