Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion learning to highclass ROV

learning to highclass ROV

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion learning to highclass ROV

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hermawan
    Participant

i am wonder if some pilot rov work only with small rov, with no hydrolics equipment, such as saab seaeye, or similar became or want to work PSS Rov, what kind of knowledge we must have.

as far i knew both ROV is different, one with hydrolic and etc, and one with electronic device,

need help overview for those opinion.

Jefri Yusneidi
    Participant

i am wonder if some pilot rov work only with small rov, with no hydrolics equipment, such as saab seaeye, or similar became or want to work PSS Rov, what kind of knowledge we must have.

as far i knew both ROV is different, one with hydrolic and etc, and one with electronic device,

Hi Hermawan

As ROV tech, It seem they really need both of them electronic and hidraulic

rgds

Jefri Yusneidi
    Participant

Hi Hermawan

As ROV tech, It seem they really need both of them electronic and hidraulic

rgds

Btw, You told before that you already followed the test in Oceaneering and you had cofirmed the test result In Batam, As I knew there is no ROV Training in Batam. Am I right ?

hermawan
    Participant

yes there is some facilites rov training in batam as far as i know, but since i fill test from internet until now they not give me email back,

i mean the test is passed or not,

for jeckko i am wating your PM,
    😛

Jefri Yusneidi
    Participant

yes there is some facilites rov training in batam as far as i know, but since i fill test from internet until now they not give me email back,

i mean the test is passed or not,

for jeckko i am wating your PM,
    😛

Oh Ic, As I knew before they just trained a new personnel in US, Btw how many your score for both of test were ? and from where you got info that there was a available job in OI ?

rgds,

Jefrie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar