Home Forums ROV ROV Technical Discussions lim tripping prob

lim tripping prob

Home Forums ROV ROV Technical Discussions lim tripping prob

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Savante
    Participant

woah, steady eddy!!! 😆

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Oh 🙂 Ok , I’ll Bite 😀
    You’re entitled to your opinions as I am to mine 🙂
    Experienced 😕 …………….. Yes I think so , Been in the ROV industry since 1986 and diving since 1983 , sooooooooooo I reckon I have more than a few years experience and done more work on different jobs than most people right now 😮
    People that have worked with me either think I am experienced but arrogant , experienced and pleasant , experienced and childish or just a good supervisor who listens and teaches 😀 I’d like to think most see the last part 🙄 To be honest , I do not care what you think
    Ah No , Never worked in morrisons 😕 I take it you have and you saw the similaritys between me and the other person 😕
    Were you working there long 😯
    I hope you have a better conclusion to your day old chap 🙂
    Have some more tea 😀

Savante
    Participant

i’ve got the chair and a bullwhip – get the tiger back into the cage!!! 😉

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Being serious , …………………… and curioous For a little bit 😯
    Nelson , what termination do you have on the vehicle ?

Donnie Cameron
    Participant

Hey! Lostbit!
    I hear you’re an arrogant, childish, experienced, pleasant, teaching supervisor with the patience of Job and that your job in Morrisons is just for pin money! 😉
    I’ll work with you anywhere mate. Well, most places 😀

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Ahhhh shucks Pondscum 😳 I’m all emotional……….. But
    You wouldn’t like to work with me on this particular job i’m on at the momento 😆
    Errrrr 😕 It’s just for pin money ,
    You understand 😯 I needed the cash , I don’t mind dressing up 😯
    Just don’t hurt me 🙄

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Dressing up??? Needed the cash??? Eeeewww… Leather halters 😮 😮
    Yur justa offshure her!

Anonymous

Dont tell me you are on the Jolly Green Prison with the farmer are you Lost???

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Uh Uh 🙂
    The Womble Farmer is in solitude on that one although I have heard that his jailer is none other than ‘King Knut’ of Norway 😆

Savante
    Participant

I know Knut is the noggy equivalent of ian, but would this be king k-nut of capjet background?

SpearROV
    Participant

I know the Fat Norwegian Bastard 😆

Anonymous

Oh he will love that, i thought it was Stig that was his jail keeper, i heard there was an imminent mutiny due to safety concerns in the dark continent but Buster decided to stay, money hungry bugger he is, i guess he needs to support his hamburger fetish. Shit i hope he never reads any of this stuff cos actually we are good mates….. 😀 😀

Trainee2
    Participant

Hey SteadyEddie, Lostboys one cool dude, if hes on your ROV you’re lucky. He can fly inspection ROV’s just by looking at the joystick.

Don’t mess with FarmerBoy either I heard he’s one tough motherf*%ker… ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one 😈

Axeman
    Participant

😆 I heard Farmer boy once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it. 😆

Andy Shiers
    Participant

That must be the reason he walks funny 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar