Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jason Garic
    Participant

I’m making a brief stop in London next month. Not sure where to concentrate my brief free time. Any suggestions?

ROVRatt
    Participant

London is the biggest tourist destination in the world. Theres plenty to see and do, it depends on what interests you. Elaborate and someone here may be able to help you.

Try the tourist information at Victoria station as well.

liddelljohn
    Participant

choices are massive , World famous museums for every subject. art gallerie4s, shows ,plays, night clubs of all tastes .History etc etc but just make sure you have plenty of dosh as London is expensive.

ROVRatt
    Participant

Suggestion:

Take a hop on-hop off sightseeing bus. Travel the whole tour the first time round and decide what you would like to see. Next time round hop off at what you would like to visit and then hop on when finished to the next thing you want to visit.

Jason Garic
    Participant

I’m going to try the tour bus idea. Someone suggested a fairy ride from Parliament to Greenwich. I think that’s the first thing we’re doing.

Thanks.

sedco
    Participant

Someone suggested a fairy ride
    Thanks.

Those fairy rides are not all their cracked up to be….. so I’ve been told.

Anonymous

Hi Skinnyme,
    Here David from USA. Here you have inquired about London. As per my opinion London is the biggest tourist destination in the world. Theres plenty to see and do, it depends on what interests you. Thanks it will be helpful for you. Have a nice day.

effinreps
    Participant

Doggy style is almost impossible on those fairy rides as the wings keep smacking you in the face.

I’ve heard the ferry is ok though 😉

James McLauchlan
    Participant

I’ve heard the ferry is ok though 😉

I just knew that was coming 😉 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar