Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Looking for Info about Mermaid Maritime

Looking for Info about Mermaid Maritime

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Looking for Info about Mermaid Maritime

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Spacer
    Participant

Can anyone provide information about Mermaid Maritime? What kind of ROV work do they do, Where do they operate, Are they a good company to work for, wages, etc…

Anonymous

You could start search on the net first. But if you want me to do all the work for you, no problem 8)

http://www.mermaid-maritime.com/

Spacer
    Participant

Deep down I really thank you. But I was hoping for some first hand info.

Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

Hi Spacer,

I’ve never worked for Mermaid myself, I know a couple of guys who do. Never heard anything bad about them…which is a positive, and Mermaid as a company have been around a while.

Work wise they supply ROV and Inspection people mainly, I think they supply Reps too, although not 100% sure.

Info from the Rates page show they rates aren’t too bad either, check out the link…ROV Rates Last Updated on 12th Dec 2006.

Hope this helps
    Gina

subman
    Participant

I have worked many time in the past for Mermaid and there pay rate is about the same as any other company and they pay on time .

The other problem that I have found with them if your working in Thailannd they will put you to work under a 30 day Tourist visa they want nothing to do with getting the corrent work visa .

This may not be a problem for you if you dont live in thailand but if you do live there and get caught working there without the correct paper work I dont think they will want to know if you get kicked out .

Cheers

Subman

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar