Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Lost the plot post!

Lost the plot post!

Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Lost the plot post!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Andy Shiers
    Participant

Okay , Roger 😀

James McLauchlan
    Participant

h20mrv, Scotbeve and Lostboy.

Thanks for the posts. I can’t stop chuckling. Yes, it is ridiculous, but then isn’t the sense of humour of most offshore guys ridiculous?

C’mon James, you have to recognise the fact that the guys out there need a ridiculous sense of humour to counteract their abilities.

Even Einstein had a ridiculous sense of humour.

I have split this thread off from the original post which is why the first post won’t make much sense.

Yeah whatever guys… but not at the expense of someone who obviously doesn’t use English as a first language. (Come to think of it that seems to be prevalent around here).

Fill your boots is this odds n sods section.. which is where this thread and other like it will reside.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Yipeeeeeeee 😀
    Odds and sodds ……………………………. Love it !
    I reckon Roger will go down a storm in the offshore industry 😀
    It will be interesting how many hits this gets ! 😯
    Probably more than the 😯

Andy Shiers
    Participant

There are many ways to skin a cat ! 8)

ROVRatt
    Participant

A word of advice when out drinking with Roger. He has short arms and long pockets. We had to turn him upside down and shake him to get enough money so that he could pay for a round.

He has selective blindness and deafness when observing who has bought a round. For the politically correct that is Selective Brewed Beverages Non Observance Financial Reciprocation Avoidance Syndrome or SBBNOFRAS, pronounced Sbeebnofras. Us ROV types can do with another acronym.

Anybody that can contribute snippets from Rogers CV?

If you don’t know anything about Roger, snippets from the pancake bunnys’ CV will do.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I heard Rodger had a poor upbringing and an unhappy childhood 🙁

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Need to promote more breast feeding and the likes of it….

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Yes YES YES , Real ones 😀

ROVRatt
    Participant

I heard Rodger had a poor upbringing and an unhappy childhood

True. Throw in bad potty training as well. He told us that his sad life at least got him an appearance on Oprah and he was interviewed by Dr Phil.

Larry King chose to interview Paris Hilton instead of him. This has caused him to shorten his arms even more.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Roger ‘Short Arms’
    Do you think he will ever get a girlfriend ?

Preid
    Participant

Looking at roger and the mustache he’s sporting, I dont think it’s a girlfriend hes after…

ROVRatt
    Participant

Roger used to be a girl. S/He’s very proud of the mustache produced by countless hormone injections.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar