Home Forums General Interesting Websites Management systems for Diving and ROV operations

Management systems for Diving and ROV operations

Home Forums General Interesting Websites Management systems for Diving and ROV operations

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Manuel Parente
    Participant

Prodiving at Immerse Systems

Prodiving at ISPTEL

This is a system that manages the dive and decompression stages, records 2 video channels on top of each other and has a system to give you the full dive report. Works with ROVs also.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

A question……………..
    How often is the system certified ?

DANFROV
    Keymaster

mparente,

Are you the same mparente that has posted in the forum and is studying at a University?

Is this a University sponsored Management Tool ?

DanF

Manuel Parente
    Participant

Hey DanF,

actually I’m involved in a university research on ROV usability. I can’t tell you a lot more because of confidentiality an such. Nonetheless once we are finished with the research I’ll post new information. The forum on the ROV usability is being most helpful.

The prodiving is a system completely made in portugal and I know these guys well. It is not university sponsored although.

Ray Shields
    Participant

just to confirm, are you saying you are not an employee or related in any way to the company that you are providing links to?

Manuel Parente
    Participant

aah, I’m sorry, I didn’t answered your question really. 😛

immerse systems is my company, it’s a startup in offshore technology. Before I created this company, which is very recent, I worked with the guys from ISPTEL during the development of ProDiving.

Prodiving is an ISPTEL product, so I’m not an employee or anything.

My research for University is a completely different thing. I was trying to separate the subjects in my last post.

Arlindo Silva
    Participant

The ProDiving systems should be cerified based on your QA department specfication, as any pressure transducer and display or similar equipment used offshore and based on IMCA recomendations.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

That is precisely what I’m aiming at 😀
    In order for your system to be accepted to UK regulations governed by IMCA , Any measurement ,Classed as gauged for the purpose of Pnemo and dive tables has to be certified every 6 months to within an accuracy of 0.25 percent. This has to be carried out by an Independant Test company registered with IMCA or person Acknowledged by Imca to be competant to examine and test under IMCA guidelines,Pressure that is.
    Not sure about Digital but I think this still applies.
    Come to think of it 🙄
    Somewhere in my brain I do recall that utilising pressure to digital read out for diving practices on Panels is not accepted 😯 Comercially.
    A secondary back-up maybe but not primary source for diving operations.

Robert Black
    Participant

Prodiving at Immerse Systems

Prodiving at ISPTEL

This is a system that manages the dive and decompression stages, records 2 video channels on top of each other and has a system to give you the full dive report. Works with ROVs also.

I often wish I had a tool to calculate the ROV’s decompression stages. I’ll take four please. 🙄

Paul Bond
    Participant

😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😮 😆

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

I’ve always felt sorry for those vertically challenged little guys in those cramped pods!! Have a heart guys!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar