Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Medical Insurance

Medical Insurance

Home Forums Miscellaneous Odds and Sods Medical Insurance

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by K2.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

This is one carried over from the old forum

I recently finished a long term contract where BUPA medical insurance was provided. When I asked for a quote to continue the cover myself I was given a figure of around 3000 US, (I am an oldish fart!). The agent then told me that BUPA have an oil and gas scheme for those working offshore which could provide the same cover for under 1000. They are running the scheme through a company in Malaysia and it is a seemingly kosher.

If anyone wants to take advantage of it, let me know and I will send your details to them.

Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

Hello Folks,

Sorry this was a post I brought over from the last forum (the one that died).

I do not know who originally posted this info about BUPA…if this was originally your post, could you post some more info for those who are interested.

Thank you
    Gina

Kalbo
    Participant

Anybody recommend a good medical plan. Intl cover. UK national but going to stay in Asia.
    Any comments/advice welcome.
    Tnx

K2
    Participant

A work mate’s wife had a dodgy knee and was told she’d have to wait a couple of years for surgery. Armed with a note from their GP they went here:

http://www.seahospital.org.uk/index.htm

Having some of the top surgeons in all fields her knee was sorted within a couple of weeks……no charge.

It’s certainly one to know about.

😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar