Home Forums General General Board Meridian 519

Meridian 519

Home Forums General General Board Meridian 519

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    effinreps
    Participant

Anyone worked on this vessel? It’s working in the Arabian gulf at the moment, I am due to join mid Nov. Any advanced info about condition, comms, accomodation etc would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

effinreps
    Participant

Getting a bit worried about this vessel folks, 118 views and no one has heard of her. It’s going to be on a fugro pipeline survey job soon I believe
    possibly out of Doha or Dubai.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Sounds to me like a cable laying ship owned by Etasalat , not sure though 😕 If it is then it’s a nice ship good accomadation and food but lousy deckspace , mostly covered.
    Or it could be a flea ridden over thirty year old rust bucket with a Polish captain who dosna speak much enleeeesh and you sit down to dine with cockroaches at the table 😀 ( They have a habit of clinging upside down under the tables only to drop conveniently on to your lap and climb up ya shorts looking for a dark moist smelly place 😆 )
    Hope that helps 😀

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

Are you sure about the ships name?

Maybe it’s the Fugro Meridian.

Fugro Survey Limited of Aberdeen operates the survey vessel, MV Fugro Meridian. Specifically designed as a multi-role survey vessel, the Fugro Meridian is permanently mobilised and can be rapidly deployed to locations worldwide.

Download brochure

Andy Shiers
    Participant

If it is , then you have no open deck space …………. at all 😯
    😆
    Good fer seismic surveys I hear 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar