Home Forums ROVbay! ROVbay! – Items Wanted Mini ROV for amateur underwater archaeology

Mini ROV for amateur underwater archaeology

Home Forums ROVbay! ROVbay! – Items Wanted Mini ROV for amateur underwater archaeology

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andree
    Participant

Hello,

We like to buy a mini ROV for amateur underwater archaeology research.
    We don´t care about the age , heave usage or minor repairs. Just the ROV is not to heavy (not over 50 kg)
    Our minimum requirement would be:
    Depht: 75m
    Tether: 100m
    Weight: >50kg
    Grabber or kind of manipulator would be perfect.
    Our budget is 3 – 5.000€
    If it is possible to find something with our low budget would be great.
    Please check if you can sell your old ROV and offer all you have.
    Best regards from Denmark
    Andree

Deep Trekker
    Participant

Hi Andree,
    The Deep Trekker DTG2 products may fit what you are looking for. They are entirely portable with internal batteries, providing 6-8 hours of use with a 90 minute charge. Lightweight but proven in tough ocean environments. Here is the link to the specific page, https://www.deeptrekker.com/dtg2/

The DTG2 Worker package has a grabber arm and 100 meters of tether. https://www.deeptrekker.com/product/dtg2-worker/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Etienne Demers
    Participant

Although Deep Trekker appears to be a sound system, I recently saw this little system and thought it looked very decent for the price.

BlueROV2

john nangle
    Participant

The deep trekker is a unique product and suits many requirements (and users) well

However,

Be sure to understand the way the system manouvers as it is NOT conventional

Andree
    Participant

Yea, it took me a while to find out how they can control it with just 2 thrusters 😀

Paul
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar