Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work Newbie available for work

Newbie available for work

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work Newbie available for work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Conor Daly
    Participant

I did the 3 week course at the Underwater Centre last year and am currently available for work. Martime background as a Radio Officer and Electronics ETO in the 1990’s / 2000’s.

HND in Electronics and Communications Engineering.

FAA Commercial Airplane Pilot Certificate, Single/Multi Engine with Instrument Rating & 250 flight hours.

Lots of experience with electrical and electronic troubleshooting both at sea and ashore.

While at the Underwater Centre, I got the chance to put my marine electronics experience to use and got to the bottom of an ongoing problem they had been experiencing for some time with the Sonar system on one boat launched ROV. Problem was resolved and system up and running with no problems. I feel I do have the right kind of experience for this sort of career and am very eager to get started.

BOSIET
    MIST
    CA-EBS
    OGUK Medical
    Passport

Available to travel immediately. Nearest airport is Dublin approximately 5 km away.

Joe Nemeth
    Participant

Alright chap, with the current climate it’s going to be hard work to find a job.. Perhaps when oil prices go up we’ll all be back in work, but until then we’re fucked…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar