Home Forums General General Board Number of days worked a year

Number of days worked a year

Home Forums General General Board Number of days worked a year

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    matt buxton
    Participant

Okay I know that I have seen it somewhere on here before but I can’t find it.

I remember reading a post talking about the number of days a year average guys get.

I am haggling on a day rate for a trainee right now and I am curious on how many days a years to expect. Of course the Boss man says "as many as you want" ……..heard that before.

Anyhow lets hear how many you gys get a year, and location.

truered
    Participant

suppose its all down to the contract particulars, my one is a 170 day contract anything worked extra is a bonus hence my average days about 190 a year 😀
    generally you would expect to work up to 180ish days just a good round figure for working 6 months out of 12 and its close the tax returns requirements
    if your haggling a salary postion there ought to be a max days per year in there somewhere.

Des_b
    Participant

I do 200 days a year and then its double day rate for the extra- I think I am on the 225 days mark for this year….
    But a lot of it is down to you . 😀

Anonymous

Hi
    I dont want to work more then 180 a year.

matt buxton
    Participant

so around 180-200 a year seems average.

Is it standard to have a clause in the contract stating that overtime will be paid after a certain number of days?

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Hi

Admit it… You just love it!!!

truered
    Participant

Is it standard to have a clause in the contract stating that overtime will be paid after a certain number of days?

should be top of the list next your dayrate

Anonymous

Hi

Yes, but dont tell anybody 😉
    If you live here you dont need more work, you know that, just drink Lao Kao he he

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Hi

If you live here you dont need more work, you know that, just drink Lao Kao he he

The Lao Khao days are long gone. I’m lucky to be able to handle Sang Som and soda!

Anonymous

Hi

The Lao Khao days are long gone. I’m lucky to be able to handle Sang Som and soda!

Scotbeve
    As you know i am on 225 US$ a day, i only drink black label now, maybe we should meet and i will let you try a whiskey black 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar