Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Oceaneering Contacts

Oceaneering Contacts

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Oceaneering Contacts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jesery
    Participant

Good day all! I just want to get information for oceaneering contacts, I’ve seen a a few individual hired as pilot trainee, just hoping to be one of them, does anybody knows someone’s email address for oceaneering, because I don’t see any in their website aside from career search.

Thanks…

deepseacon
    Participant

For some one to provide you with a sensible answer it might help to provide more details like where you are based and the passport you hold also makes quite a bit of difference as well. some nationality are restricted to certian offices and regions.

Jesery
    Participant

Thanks for the info. That’s clear enough from what I understood.

Good day…

paul norman
    Participant

I think the trainee positions were advertised earlier this year (around feb-mar)
    I believe they have there own in house training school in aberdeen, so employ a course worth each time.

Mike McEwan
    Participant

Hi,
    The training school is in Batam.
    As far as I know the only region taking on trainees just now is Singapore.
    You are as well submitting your CV through the career search section of the website.
    You should get a reply pretty quickly if not successful. If you don’t hear back it means you are considered potentially suitable and will be contacted when hiring again.

Gareth
    Participant

I think the trainee positions were advertised earlier this year (around feb-mar)
    I believe they have there own in house training school in aberdeen, so employ a course worth each time.

I know they interviewed people in April/May time, not sure how many got taken on. The training school in Aberdeen ended a few years ago from what I’m told, but last year they started it up again (that’s how I came through).

grant lindsay
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar