Home Forums Safety, Survival Courses & Medicals Offshore Medicals OGUK (Was UKOOA) Offshore Medicals – Where can I get one?

OGUK (Was UKOOA) Offshore Medicals – Where can I get one?

Home Forums Safety, Survival Courses & Medicals Offshore Medicals OGUK (Was UKOOA) Offshore Medicals – Where can I get one?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

For the UK and many other location globally the old offshore medical standard was known as UKOOA

The current UK standard is quoted as Oil & Gas UK (OGUK)

The list of locations and approved doctors may be updated by OGUK from time to time. To locate an OGUK registered doctor near you try a search in the latest official list of OGUK registered doctors (along with full contact information) at: http://www.oilandgasuk.org.uk/knowledgecentre/doctors.cfm

Aldo
    Participant

In that list there isn’t ITALY.
    In Italy we have the opportunity to obtain these certificate
    UKOOA OGUK and OLF in Catania.
    Dr. Alagona Giovanna
    mob +39 3474797957
    c/o Cannizzaro Hospital
    or Centro Medico Acese.
    Cheers
    Regards

Wim
    Participant

for dubai – use dr. sarah peeters – occmeddubai@hotmail.com

subman
    Participant

For Thailand Dr. Vatana Supromajakr <vsup>
    vsup@loxinfo.co.th
    Bumrungrad International Hospital
    33 Sukhumvit 3, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand Tel: +662 667 1000, Fax: +662 667 2525
    vsup@loxinfo.co.th
    Cheers

subman

Kidd57
    Participant

Anyone know where to get one in Seattle, Washington?
    I tried to look it up on the above list, it says its there, but when you try the search function, Seattle is not even in the city list. I would rather go to Seattle, than Houston, or Salt Lake. Anyone?
    Thanks… 🙄

Ray Shields
    Participant

If there are none listed on OGUK’s list then there are probably none registered.

http://www.oilandgasuk.co.uk/knowledgecentre/doctors-list.cfm

James McLauchlan
    Participant

You can get an OGUK approved medical in Vancouver, which isn’t that far from Seattle as you probably know.

It’ll be a closer option (short drive over the border) for you than Houston or Salt Lake.

Ultima Medical Services Inc.
    4440 Stark Street
    Vancouver
    British Columbia
    Canada
    V7B 1A1
    Tel: 604 232 2430
    Email: pwatt@ultimamedical.com

turtle
    Participant

This is a pre employment medical exam facility downtown Seattle. A few years ago they were doing UKOOA and Norwegian med certs–not sure what they offer these days. Be sure to get past receptionist for your questions. They don’t do a lot of the foreign exams and there was only one physician in the northwest qualified to sign off on these so the answer phone person isn’t always up to snuff.
    Health Force One Med
    3223 1st Suite C
    Seattle WA

tel 206 624 3651

Martin Bogue
    Participant

I have just moved to Cyprus and is there a OGUK medical i can do in Cyprus???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar