Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Operations Manager – ROV Division – Required

Operations Manager – ROV Division – Required

Home Forums ROV ROV Work – Operator Requirements Operations Manager – ROV Division – Required

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    NG
    Participant

We are a subsea operator in the Middle East with a rapidly expanding ROV business and looking to considerably expand the ROV fleet.

We have a position open for a full time Operations Manager for the ROV division.

Attributes:
    1. Proven offshore experience
    2. Leadership and team management skills
    3. Decisive
    4. Have a track record of maintaining good client relationships
    5. Must be able to advise on ROV expansion plans
    6. Able to put together comprehensive subsea proposals for client

This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic management team with keen enterpreneurial instincts. Attractive remuneration on offer.

If interested please contact: rovmideast@hotmail.co.uk

Ray Shields
    Participant

So rapidly expanding that you have to use a Hotmail email address??

And a UK one at that. We have so many fly by night operators come and go on here that we are now a very suspicious bunch.

If you would care to name the company and show it IS a "proper" legitimate one you may have some interest. Otherwise you will get filed in the "chancers" bin long with many others.

Bluewater
    Participant

I’m not defending NG in any way, but you would be surprised how many key players(Senior Management) in top O&G companies use yahoo and hotmail addresses to do business in this part of the world. Something that I have found hard to fathom…….censorship? internal auditing? crappy IT departments? side deals? I’m at a loss. Maybe one day I too, can have a yahoo addy! 😯
    Joe 8)

Ray Shields
    Participant

It is very difficult to take any company seriously when they use a Yahoo or Hotmail address. It costs about £30 to buy a .com name and use that for your emails.

I realise that some parts have limited IT and Internet, but there have been so many fly by night companies and Agents touting for work on here, using a free email address certainly flags them as being suspicious.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Ray,

Another reason this fellow is using a uk address would be that he might be organising his own replacement and keeping it under wraps til’ his time there expires (or gets his bags and passport in order…).

ROV_Monkey
    Participant

Another reason this fellow is using a uk address would be that he might be organising his own replacement and keeping it under wraps til’ his time there expires (or gets his bags and passport in order…).

Ray,
    It’s not Duggie (the bald one) organising his relief / checking his ejection seat is it?

Monkey

subman
    Participant

For those who were wonder wondering who is looking for a rov ops manager its Dulam .

Not sure why its a secret ?

Cheers

Subman

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I know why 🙂 If it is Dulam 😀
    Because they are crap payers
    Lie through their teeth to get you out there and are getting a bad name at professionalism 😀

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

LB,

Never worked for em’ and considering where they’re located probably won’t (ever) yes, you may all quote this….(anal!) —– Take it they really screwed you…. Question is : why did you write the word professionalism and their name in the same reply????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar