Home Forums General Financial, Tax and Insurance Personal Accident Insurance in Iranian Waters

Personal Accident Insurance in Iranian Waters

Home Forums General Financial, Tax and Insurance Personal Accident Insurance in Iranian Waters

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Ellery
    Participant

Hi all,

Can anyone offer an insight into the legal requirements for working in Iranian waters in terms of personal accident cover? Is it compulsory or normally rolled into other personal liability insurances etc

Thanks

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Hi all,

Can anyone offer an insight into the legal requirements for working in Iranian waters in terms of personal accident cover? Is it compulsory or normally rolled into other personal liability insurances etc

Thanks

Not sure what legal requirement is, but I wouldn’t go there without it!

Your liability insurance will exclude certain areas. eg a UK policy will likely exclude the USA by default, unless you have specifically asked to be covered for the USA.

If Iran is not listed in your policy as excluded from cover then you are covered for that country. If you are still in doubt call your insurers to confirm.

T-Boy
    Participant

Not sure what legal requirement is, but I wouldn’t go there without it!

Call me a pussy; I wouldn’t go there with it 😕

Savante
    Participant

If you are a UK company (noted your int. code +44) then seek advice from the UK home office about commercial operations within Iranian waters, especially if you have american employees, subcontractors, perform any business in the USA or intend to visit the US.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar